Temple Interview Letter

alfie5884

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jul 19, 2005
NYC
  1. Dental Student
    Today I received a letter from Temple requesting an interview. For the people who have received it, does your letter mention "Only a small percentage of applicants are invited to interview prior to receipt of the application fee"? Do they send this same template letter everytime? :rolleyes:

ElMudo

ElMudo
    10+ Year Member
    5+ Year Member
    Oct 21, 2005
    1. Pre-Dental
      alfie5884 said:
      Today I received a letter from Temple requesting an interview. For the people who have received it, does your letter mention "Only a small percentage of applicants are invited to interview prior to receipt of the application fee"? Do they send this same template letter everytime? :rolleyes:

I got the same one! I called and yes, they had recieved my application fee.

About the Ads
      About the Ads
      This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.