Temple Interview on March 1st?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jiffbedgerson

aka Mr. Oh Yeah
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'll be there bright and early, for anyone not from phila., DONT take the express broad street train, it'll will not drop you off at the dental school on Broad St. and Allegheny Ave., the closest its gets is to Broad St. and Erie Ave., about 6-10 blocks north, take the regular Broad St. train, it makes a stop at every station but it does stop right at the dental school, if you take a cab from the airport, there is no real quick way to get to the school, that cab ride will cost you, remind the cabby that its temple dental and not main campus, thats a good 10 blocks south of the dental school, there will be a Mc Donalds adjacent to the dental school, thats an obvious land mark besides the health science center, i'll get milkshake after a successful interview, or a "bitter beer face" beer if I sucked during the interview! Hope to see some future classmates and colleagues there, be safe, North Phila. isnt Pleasantville, but dont let that divert your concentration of the main goal of getting another acceptance letter! Good Luck hope to see you there!

Members don't see this ad.

jiffbedgerson said:
I'll be there bright and early, for anyone not from phila., DONT take the express broad street train, it'll will not drop you off at the dental school on Broad St. and Allegheny Ave., the closest its gets is to Broad St. and Erie Ave., about 6-10 blocks north, take the regular Broad St. train, it makes a stop at every station but it does stop right at the dental school, if you take a cab from the airport, there is no real quick way to get to the school, that cab ride will cost you, remind the cabby that its temple dental and not main campus, thats a good 10 blocks south of the dental school, there will be a Mc Donalds adjacent to the dental school, thats an obvious land mark besides the health science center, i'll get milkshake after a successful interview, or a "bitter beer face" beer if I sucked during the interview! Hope to see some future classmates and colleagues there, be safe, North Phila. isnt Pleasantville, but dont let that divert your concentration of the main goal of getting another acceptance letter! Good Luck hope to see you there!

I have interview on the 2nd of march, so I take it philly interviews mon-friday. good luck

HD