Temple Interview Slot Open

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

uclaguy32

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I might be cancelling my interview this Wednesday at Temple. PM me if you would like to take this spot. I won't know until I get word from another school if I got accepted. I should know soon since the envelope was sent in the mail last Wednesday.

Members don't see this ad.

uclaguy32 said:
I might be cancelling my interview this Wednesday at Temple. PM me if you would like to take this spot. I won't know until I get word from another school if I got accepted. I should know soon since the envelope was s ent in the mail last Wednesday.
?

Members don't see this ad :)
haha. me too.
i even emailed temple a couple of weeks ago about getting an interview. no word. hmph.

bubbleyum said:
haha. me too.
i even emailed temple a couple of weeks ago about getting an interview. no word. hmph.

they didnt respond to your email? i tried calling and same thing. they basically said to check the status page which has not changed for the past 4 months. :mad:

beponychick said:
they didnt respond to your email? i tried calling and same thing. they basically said to check the status page which has not changed for the past 4 months. :mad:

so i got my first acceptance... i will be cancelling my interview at temple for wed... pm if you want that slot... also, good luck to everyone... believe me, it will work out!

uclaguy32 said:
so i got my first acceptance... i will be cancelling my interview at temple for wed... pm if you want that slot... also, good luck to everyone... believe me, it will work out!

congrats!!!!! where did you get accepted?

I think I'll withdraw from Temple. Won't help anybody, though, because I don't have an interview. :p

tigress said:
I think I'll withdraw from Temple. Won't help anybody, though, because I don't have an interview. :p

I really feel they lost your ap or something Tigress. This just doesnt make any sense.

beponychick said:
I really feel they lost your ap or something Tigress. This just doesnt make any sense.

Maybe they just don't like me. It doesn't bother me or anything. Maybe they see something in my application that turns them off. Whatever.

beponychick said:

after i got a drexel interview i emailed them about possibly getting my file reviewed so i could interview around the same time. i was too chicken to call because i heard everybody's reports about the bulldog secretary who chews callers' heads off!

i have heard nothing. they probably deleted my email without reading it, or read it and laughed their heads off. oh well...