Temple Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Missserica

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey there SDN pre-dents!

I hope you all have an awesome thanksgiving holiday tomorrow! :) I have an interview in the second week of December at Temple. My parents and I are going to drive down about eight or nine hours to the interview. It kind of stinks because I would prefer not to attend the interview since it is only a few days after December 1 (and I'm prayin' for an acceptance from my that lucky school)! Anyway, I just realized that there are only about two and a half weeks until my interview, so I have to start booking a hotel! Sooo .. does anyone in the area have suggestions on where I should stay? Umm, yeah, so I've also heard that it's not the best area in the world, but we'll be taking a "luxury" car down there .. I wouldn't mind staying maybe a 15-30 minute drive from the school, if it were a bit safer. Any responses would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

if its any help my buddy and I shared a room at the days inn in Cherry Hill, NJ.
Hotels.com got us a good deal.

I would recommend the Conwell Inn, which is affiliated with Temple U. It's located right on Temple's main campus and it's about a 3 minute drive on Broad Street to get to TUSOD. It was clean, safe, and they have parking available right outside the hotel. Campus police is located right next door. The staff was friendly and they serve a continental breakfast in the morning. The price was also very reasonable. I would definitely check it out.

http://www.conwellinn.com/

Members don't see this ad :)
1992Corolla said:
if its any help my buddy and I shared a room at the days inn in Cherry Hill, NJ.
Hotels.com got us a good deal.

geeze doode, you should put a warning by the link where you said you got hit by a train... those pictures were pretty up close pics of some gory stuff. :eek: :smuggrin:

tinman831 said:
geeze doode, you should put a warning by the link where you said you got hit by a train... those pictures were pretty up close pics of some gory stuff. :eek: :smuggrin:

LOL, I didn't know anyone would look at my site, it's pretty crappy, but Iwill have time over xmas break to revamp it (for the 100th time)

The train was a very big growing experiance.