Temple Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

veete

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Yea~iiiiii :laugh: !!!
I just got a mail from Temple for an invitation to interview.
I live near Phil area so I think it did not take long time for me to receive the letter. Therefore, some of you applied to Temple should get a mail from Temple soon.

I heard that you have to write an essay during interview, Can anyone explain this in detail?

BTW, my apps were mailed out Aug 1st

Good luck to you all

Members don't see this ad.

I just got my Temple interview in the mail today also, I'm curious about this same question! GL All

If i may ask, what were your scores?

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah!! I'll go check my mailbox right now.....nothing!! Congrats you guys!!

You guys get mail on Saturdays?

Congrats!

i got one too!!!!!! yayyayyyay...haven't heard about the essay thing tho :scared:

me too...afaik didn't they remove the essay part since last yr or so???

Temple really caught a kicking today in football vs Louisville:eek:

when did they deposit your checks?

Members don't see this ad :)
congrads everyone. BTW those who got an interview wen did you took your DAT?

You don't?? I was just in Toronto, Peterborough, and Ottawa this last week visiting family. You get to live in a beautiful part of the world, except for the not getting mail on Saturdays part.

You don't?? I was just in Toronto, Peterborough, and Ottawa this last week visiting family. You get to live in a beautiful part of the world, except for the not getting mail on Saturdays part.

lol... I was in Hong Kong this summer and I thought it was strange that they got mail on Saturdays! Who knew that the neighbours down south received mail on Saturdays too... (well, you knew but I didn't).

I had retaken the DAT on August 1st

Temple really caught a kicking today in football vs Louisville:eek:

Ya, I played for a Division 1AA school and we would of kicked the crap out of Temple. Good for dents, terrible for football.

I interviewed at Temple last year and they did away with the essay. They said it was a waste of time for us and them. However, I would have thought they would have updated their interview procedures and not mention the essay. Who knows.
As of last week they had 2300 applicants.

how long after you turned in the secondary did you guys get the interview invite and was it by snail mail or email?

how long after you turned in the secondary did you guys get the interview invite and was it by snail mail or email?

By snail mail.

The essay was harder than anything I have ever done. EVAR. GL.

I just received my snail mail package from temple. I will be interviewing in 3 weeks!

Wahoo!!!!!!!!!!1:thumbup: :thumbup:

I just received mine as well! :D :thumbup: