Temple interview...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

QHL

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got an email asking me to pick the interview whether on Dec 3-Dec 14 or mid-Jan. Is it the first interview tier?

I am so confused now. It's hard to choose to go now or delay it in 1 month...'cuz it's the last two weeks of finals and lab reports, plus the air ticket is around 400$ and I don't have time to prepare for interview questions.

But if I delay it, will it be less chance???

Anyone got Temple????

Members don't see this ad.

I got an email asking me to pick the interview whether on Dec 3-Dec 14 or mid-Jan. Is it the first interview tier?

I am so confused now. It's hard to choose to go now or delay it in 1 month...'cuz it's the last two weeks of finals and lab reports, plus the air ticket is around 400$ and I don't have time to prepare for interview questions.

But if I delay it, will it be less chance???

Anyone got Temple????

I am going December 13th. This seems like it's the first interview invites for those two weeks. I think you have a better chance now than later. But then again you never know, my bf had an interview in April last year and was accepted without a problem. It depends how strong your stats are I guess...

Where are you coming from?

I'm coming from Southern Cali... The air ticket is so high ~ 400$...

The school recommends me to interview in mid-Jan...+ the final week is coming...so I guess there's not a lot of students...

Will fewer students can affect us?
positive way: we have less competitors
negative way: time for interview will be longer...:D

Hey, we can pick any day in a week, right??? ' Cuz the airplane ticket is cheaper on Monday :D

Have you prepared for the interview???

Members don't see this ad :)
I am going December 13th. This seems like it's the first interview invites for those two weeks. I think you have a better chance now than later. But then again you never know, my bf had an interview in April last year and was accepted without a problem. It depends how strong your stats are I guess...

Where are you coming from?[/quote

How was your bf's interview???

Where are you coming from?[/quote

How was your bf's interview???

It was good I guess, he said that he did well, and there were 3 people interviewing. He said it was not stressful at all. It must have been good that he was accepted.

I'm coming from Southern Cali... The air ticket is so high ~ 400$...

The school recommends me to interview in mid-Jan...+ the final week is coming...so I guess there's not a lot of students...

Will fewer students can affect us?
positive way: we have less competitors
negative way: time for interview will be longer...:D

Hey, we can pick any day in a week, right??? ' Cuz the airplane ticket is cheaper on Monday :D

Have you prepared for the interview???

I have too many exams this week...so I will start preparing next week... I will prepare by looking at the website to formulate an answer for Why Temple? Otherwise I think you can't prepare, you just have to answer as they ask questions. Oh and I will also review my application so that my answers are consistent with what I wrote.

What are your stats if you don't mind...

I have too many exams this week...so I will start preparing next week... I will prepare by looking at the website to formulate an answer for Why Temple? Otherwise I think you can't prepare, you just have to answer as they ask questions. Oh and I will also review my application so that my answers are consistent with what I wrote.

What are your stats if you don't mind...

My stat is: BS Biochem 3.67
PCAT comp % 72 with the lowest score is verbal ( not native language):D
Complete application on Nov 12.
Just received the invitation for interview yesterday!!!

By the way, when did they send you the email of interview???

Can we know how many students are there for the Dec period interview?

do they interview on Mon-Thurs?

By the way, when did they send you the email of interview???

Can we know how many students are there for the Dec period interview?

do they interview on Mon-Thurs?

Well let's see... if there are about 3-4 students per interview date and they interview for two weeks then there must be about 30 people who got invitations.

I got my invitation last Tuesday (a week ago). I called the lady to schedule it and she knew who I was from my first name... I thought that was kind of cool. So I assume that they did not send out that many invitations. So consider yourself lucky :)

Oh yeah I guess they do it only Mon-Thu because I wanted to do it on Friday but she said that there were no spots on Friday and I was one of the first people to call.

Hey Pharmdream...

will Temple send out the letter of acceptance/denial right after the interview or we have to wait for months?

I got an interview from Temple as well.

And I will go there next Monday.

Is there anybody who finished interview yet ?

Please share some info.

Members don't see this ad :)
When I finished with mine, the office lady at Temple told me it will take about 2 weeks

How was the interview? Were you the first group to be interviewed? Any recommendations?

I think all of those who got interview thru Dec 3th-14th would be 1st interviwees.

How was the interview?!?! Could you please share with us?

It was very laid back and a group interview (1 professor vs. group of students)
questions the professor asked were stereotypcial that are why pharmacy? why temple, etc.
Just things that you would expect from other pharmacy schools
I hope this answered your question.:D

I just had an interview on the 12th..it was pretty laid back and I interviewed with 4 other people. I wasn't too impressed with the Pharmacy building or the area, it was kinda "ghetto" and its pretty far from the actual Temple campus.

I just had an interview on the 12th..it was pretty laid back and I interviewed with 4 other people. I wasn't too impressed with the Pharmacy building or the area, it was kinda "ghetto" and its pretty far from the actual Temple campus.

It's the health science campus, it's seperate...the medical, dental, nursing podiatry and all what not are there too.........and it's only 3 stops away on the train.....I don't see how it being away from main campus is a downside.....it's an urban university.....and u really don't have to live in north philly....u can commute....

I'm going there next Tuesday Feb 5th... Air ticket is like $400 something just from atlanta...:eek:

I think I am going to drive there on the night of the 4th. Am I crazy? After paying for hotel and airfare but still receiving no response from my previous interview:(, I will have to save to money this time... can't afford it:).. :)

how did ur email for the interview invite look like ??..waht kinda stuff was stated in it...i am given a number to call to schedule a date....im so paranoid...thinking what if this was sent to my by a mistake ... lol

how did ur email for the interview invite look like ??..waht kinda stuff was stated in it...i am given a number to call to schedule a date....im so paranoid...thinking what if this was sent to my by a mistake ... lol

Basically, it's just a simple invitation for an interview asking you to call and schedule your time.
You can choose any dates you want from Mon to Fri from Feb to March. Tell them your date and time, and they will let you know if a spot is available on your requested date.

Basically, it's just a simple invitation for an interview asking you to call and schedule your time.
You can choose any dates you want from Mon to Fri from Feb to March. Tell them your date and time, and they will let you know if a spot is available on your requested date.

ohk thats great i am going to call tomorrow and schedule as soon as possible....i dont know y but i have a feeling they are offering more interviews this year then last year....any of u guys feel that same??