Temple Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

snake3

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I was wondering if someone could tell me how to get back from Temple to Philadelphia airport? Should I get a taxi, bus, subway??

Any help is appreciated, thanks so much!!!

Members don't see this ad.

This is what I did...it was dirt cheap but it took forever.

I took the health sciences bus to get back to the main campus, walked down the street to the train station and then took the train to another some other stop, transferred and took the Airport train. It took forever but it was cheap.

i split a cab with three other interviewees that were going back to the airport. i think it cost each of us like $10-12.

If you have time, you can take the subway(Broad Street line); from Alleghney (the stop next to the dental school) to City hall, then walk to Suburban station and take Regional Rail (R1) to the airport. (should cost about $8 total, but it'll probably take you 45min to an hour to get to the airport) You can check out the schedule online at SEPTA website.

If you are in a hurry, then taxi would be faster (cost about $40-$50, and take about 25-30min).

You can also use airport shuttle services (can check on airport website for the phone numbers). I think it cost about $20, but I never took it before.