Temple Interview

snake3

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 17, 2007
Hey guys,

I was wondering if someone could tell me how to get back from Temple to Philadelphia airport? Should I get a taxi, bus, subway??

Any help is appreciated, thanks so much!!!

sks2286

10+ Year Member
Mar 21, 2008
  1. Dental Student
This is what I did...it was dirt cheap but it took forever.

I took the health sciences bus to get back to the main campus, walked down the street to the train station and then took the train to another some other stop, transferred and took the Airport train. It took forever but it was cheap.

Heretotalk

10+ Year Member
May 5, 2008
  1. Dental Student
If you have time, you can take the subway(Broad Street line); from Alleghney (the stop next to the dental school) to City hall, then walk to Suburban station and take Regional Rail (R1) to the airport. (should cost about $8 total, but it'll probably take you 45min to an hour to get to the airport) You can check out the schedule online at SEPTA website.

If you are in a hurry, then taxi would be faster (cost about $40-$50, and take about 25-30min).

You can also use airport shuttle services (can check on airport website for the phone numbers). I think it cost about $20, but I never took it before.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.