-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Temple Interview
Started by pink84
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I got it today. What a surprise. I wasn't even expecting it until Feb.
hey I got an offer, too.
when is yours?I'm thinking about going on Dec 11th.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey I got an offer, too.
when is yours?I'm thinking about going on Dec 11th.
Did they just send you guys an email?
Did they just send you guys an email?
I also got an interview invite yesterday and yes, it was through email. I'll be declining my spot though, so that leaves one more for someone else. Good luck with your interviews guys!

For those of you who have gotten interviews with Temple already: are all of your prereqs completed? I am completing my first physics course this semester and next semester physics 2 will be done. So I am wondering if they are waiting til I get those grades back or are they just making me wait?!
Hey Can anyone answer me these pre-req related questions?
what are the examples of classes that can count toward mosaic I and II?
Also it says on the pharmcas that B.S. degree holders may be exempt from completing upto 9 elective course credits, is this true?
Sometimes things are different than what is on the PharmCas...
what are the examples of classes that can count toward mosaic I and II?
Also it says on the pharmcas that B.S. degree holders may be exempt from completing upto 9 elective course credits, is this true?
Sometimes things are different than what is on the PharmCas...
where interviews in person or telephone?
I got my interview offer as well! I'll be going on December 14th. I believe the interviews are only in person, since I live in California I have to fly out...that will be an interesting experience since I've never been to the east coast before!
I got my interview offer as well! I'll be going on December 14th. I believe the interviews are only in person, since I live in California I have to fly out...that will be an interesting experience since I've never been to the east coast before!
that's what i normally hear yet i heard of one telephone interview for temple so that has me wondering if it was just an exception or more common.
I also got an interview invite yesterday and yes, it was through email. I'll be declining my spot though, so that leaves one more for someone else. Good luck with your interviews guys!![]()
Hey are you done with all of your prereqs?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey are you done with all of your prereqs?
Yep. I also graduated last year with a BA degree so that I was exempt from 9 of the elective credits.
Yep. I also graduated last year with a BA degree so that I was exempt from 9 of the elective credits.
Lucky you! I actually called yesterday to see if they interview students before all of the prereqs were complete, but I'm not sure she understood what I was asking, so I'll just have to wait!
Lucky you! I actually called yesterday to see if they interview students before all of the prereqs were complete, but I'm not sure she understood what I was asking, so I'll just have to wait!
You have to finish all of your requirement courses before the school year started if you get accepted..The mean you have until the end of summer to finish those classes.
You don't need to complete all of your requirement classes to get interview...
TUSP PY1
Last edited:
I got my interview offer as well! I'll be going on December 14th. I believe the interviews are only in person, since I live in California I have to fly out...that will be an interesting experience since I've never been to the east coast before!
Good luck to you.
Make sure you bring a lot of warm clothes.. It is really cold here comparing with CA weather. I am from CA also. Hope to see u on December 14th.
TUSP PY1
Lucky you! I actually called yesterday to see if they interview students before all of the prereqs were complete, but I'm not sure she understood what I was asking, so I'll just have to wait!
Your pre reqs dont have to be done..you actually can complete clear up until the summer before your enroll in school. But....if they are done your chances go up especially if you have good grades in them.
Your pre reqs dont have to be done..you actually can complete clear up until the summer before your enroll in school. But....if they are done your chances go up especially if you have good grades in them.
How true is this? Are you referring to the bulk of pre-reqs remaining? Or like 3-4 courses?
Did Temple email you the invitation or send it in the mail? I submitted my application to the school last week and I'm wondering when I'll find out if I'm invited for an interview.
Nevermind - just read that it was through email.. lol. Thanks
Nevermind - just read that it was through email.. lol. Thanks
By the way, is it a good sign to be invited early for interview?
They said that I was in the first batch of interviewees.
I am just trying to find and grasp something to relieve myself.. 🙁
when did you interview and when did you submit to Temple (your app)?
HOW was it!! 🙂
I received an acceptance letter today. Did anybody else who got in receive any scholarship/grant money? I was told that a limited amount of scholarships may be offered and was wondering if anybody received one.
did you hear via email or regular mail?
it was via email.
when did you interview and when did you submit to Temple (your app)?
HOW was it!! 🙂
I submited my application in october and interview on december 7th.
That was the very first day I guess. and I thought I didn't do well ... but it turned out well.
I am really happy and excited!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just received my acceptance letter via email after interviewing on the 18th!! I didn't know that it would come so soon- thank you Temple. I am so happy that my long fought-for dream is finally coming to reality.
Best of luck to everyone!!
Happy Holidays! 🙂
Best of luck to everyone!!
Happy Holidays! 🙂I just received my acceptance letter via email after interviewing on the 18th!! I didn't know that it would come so soon- thank you Temple. I am so happy that my long fought-for dream is finally coming to reality.
Best of luck to everyone!!Happy Holidays! 🙂
Congrats! I got it too^^ I also did my interview on the 18th. What time did you have?~ See you guys on the orientation. Well, is it right that we are going to have the orientation on Aug 7th? It is on Saturday.
I am graduating from TUSP this year, but I got a scholarship for just my 1st year I think for $1000 each semester for a pre-pharmacy gpa >3.7. Good luck everyone, it is a great school with a lot of good teachers 🙂
Is it given to international students equally? While I am attending the pharmacy program, is it possible to work on-campus? I mean that it affects my study or not. 😉
Congrats too!!
Orientation is actually Fri, Aug 6th, 2010, not 7th.
Orientation is actually Fri, Aug 6th, 2010, not 7th.
Last edited:
First of all, congrats to your acceptance to temple pharmacy. As a current international PY1 student at temple, I think that once one becomes a pharmacy student at temple, the scholarship opportunities are openned to all pharmacy students irrespective of their student status although I would think the selection criteria would be more stringent and competitive for international students.Is it given to international students equally? While I am attending the pharmacy program, is it possible to work on-campus? I mean that it affects my study or not. 😉
Regarding to on-campus working during the semester, I think it is all about time management of the course load and your time working. So, I think the 1st semester will give you an idea of how well you can manage the curriculum and if you have extra time for working.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 59
- Views
- 10K
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 3K
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 4K