Temple is Full

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KinKs

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Temple is full - just got tyhe email - thought the info would be useful for the hopefulls

Members don't see this ad.

Temple is full - just got tyhe email - thought the info would be useful for the hopefulls

i didn't get that email. exactly what did it say an was there any mention of a wait list or was that kind of like a rejection letter?

Members don't see this ad :)
Nope, I did not interview.

The email basically said the class is now full. No further action will be taken with my application. If I still wish to attend, apply next cycle.

I copied this directly from my email

Office of Admissions and Student Affairs
3223 N. Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA19140

07’ – 08’ Application Cycle
Dear Applicant:

This letter is to inform you that the entering 2008 freshmen class at the Kornberg School of Dentistry at TempleUniversity has reached its maximum number of students and no further action will be taken on your application.

In order to reapply you must submit a new application through the American Association of Dental Schools Application Service (AADSAS).

Thank you for your interest in Kornberg School of Dentistry at TempleUniversity.

Sincerely,

Lisa P. Deem, DMD, JD
Associate Dean for Admissions
and Student Affairs

i didn't get that email. exactly what did it say an was there any mention of a wait list or was that kind of like a rejection letter?

You got rejected my friend.

i didnt get this email either... i interviewed there a couple weeks ago but have not heard back yet so i dont know what that means :confused:

I copied this directly from my email

Office of Admissions and Student Affairs
3223 N. Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA19140

07’ – 08’ Application Cycle

Dear Applicant:

This letter is to inform you that the entering 2008 freshmen class at the Kornberg School of Dentistry at TempleUniversity has reached its maximum number of students and no further action will be taken on your application.

In order to reapply you must submit a new application through the American Association of Dental Schools Application Service (AADSAS).

Thank you for your interest in Kornberg School of Dentistry at TempleUniversity.

Sincerely,

Lisa P. Deem, DMD, JD
Associate Dean for Admissions
and Student Affairs

That sounds pretty similar to one of those emailed rejection letters that we've been hearing stories of recently on SDN. I'm sorry man.