temple physics requirement

Started by AtomicLuv
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

AtomicLuv

Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
for those that are applying/ got into temple,
did you really have to take a calc based physics course?
I have already completed a year of noncal physics... 😱
 
AtomicLuv said:
for those that are applying/ got into temple,
did you really have to take a calc based physics course?
I have already completed a year of noncal physics... 😱


They took my Physics I and II that were noncal(for fall 2006). They said either one was fine. Why dont you call them to verify? (215-707-4900)
 
Ijeoma said:
They took my Physics I and II that were noncal(for fall 2006). They said either one was fine. Why dont you call them to verify? (215-707-4900)

thanks a lot, I will check! 😀