You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Temple Post Bacc ACMS 2016
Started by LuluLovesMe
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
complete mid March and still waiting... almost 12 weeks now
I read in previous threads that this program sends rejections out late in the summer. Just in case, I put down a small amount of money as a deposit for my seat in TCMC's masters of biomedical sciences program. The medical school is gorgeous! And I'm pretty excited for this fall. 🙂
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The program is known to be unorganized and may not even bother to send a rejection email. They silent reject many people.
Even for people who got interviewed?
Even for people who got interviewed?
Good question. I don't know for sure, but it would appear that way.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
They definitely will email a rejection- they did so last year. They even accidentally sent it to the people who had previously been accepted. I believe they sent it sometime in mid-July.Good question. I don't know for sure, but it would appear that way.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
They definitely will email a rejection- they did so last year. They even accidentally sent it to the people who had previously been accepted. I believe they sent it sometime in mid-July.
Thanks for the info, sir. 🙂
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Thank you! Did you get interviewed?They definitely will email a rejection- they did so last year. They even accidentally sent it to the people who had previously been accepted. I believe they sent it sometime in mid-July.
I checked my application status, and it says 'Admission denied.'
I am disappointed, but I am thankful I had two other options - Georgetown SMP and TCMC's MBS. I chose the latter after visiting their open house. Fantastic program with kind people and exceptional facilities.
Perhaps I'll do a PhD at Temple one day. Thanks and good luck everyone!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
I am disappointed, but I am thankful I had two other options - Georgetown SMP and TCMC's MBS. I chose the latter after visiting their open house. Fantastic program with kind people and exceptional facilities.
Perhaps I'll do a PhD at Temple one day. Thanks and good luck everyone!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Did you interview April 26th? And when did you get that email?It appears that they waitlist too. I got an email telling me that essentially I am still in the pool of possible candidates but not accepted (yet hopefully).
Where did you find the admission decision?I checked my application status, and it says 'Admission denied.'
I am disappointed, but I am thankful I had two other options - Georgetown SMP and TCMC's MBS. I chose the latter after visiting their open house. Fantastic program with kind people and exceptional facilities.
Perhaps I'll do a PhD at Temple one day. Thanks and good luck everyone!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
has anyone gotten a interview invite complete in march?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Were you interviewed before you were silent rejected?That is not true for everyone. I applied early last year and did not hear back at all. They silent reject plenty of people.
I submitted my application 5-31 and just sent out all my supporting material today. I know it's very late and it's a long shot. When I checked my application status, it still says "incomplete items outstanding." I didn't send them my SAT scores because they're from 10 years ago. When I emailed temple ACMS, they said an MCAT score is okay in place of the SAT score requirement.
Does anyone know or have experience with this? I feel I sent in everything already and my status hasn't changed. Also emailed them again but no response yet.
Does anyone know or have experience with this? I feel I sent in everything already and my status hasn't changed. Also emailed them again but no response yet.
I just got something in the mail for temple podiatric school... 

Prepare to get emails from their podiatry school for the rest of your life.I just got something in the mail for temple podiatric school...![]()
Why is that?Prepare to get emails from their podiatry school for the rest of your life.
It is starting to get later in the interview season. From our class, I think the last interviews were probably in mid-July, and were small (the last were individual people, I believe). It isn't over yet though, most likely.Can anybody comment on upcoming scheduled interview dates? Are interviews finished or are interview invites still being sent out? (Possibly @bruno13 or @medschoolhopeful11345 ?) Thank you in advance
Just got an interview for July 7 this morning (complete mid-April) ! Unfortunately I've already signed the housing lease at another med school; definitely bittersweet since Temple was easily my top choice when I interviewed back in January with the med school. Hope one of you gets the interview invite instead! (btw the interview day's clinical skills facility portion is really fun; just be yourself and you'll be fine).
i was complete midmarch and looks like im not getting an II... sad sadJust got an interview for July 7 this morning (complete mid-April) ! Unfortunately I've already signed the housing lease at another med school; definitely bittersweet since Temple was easily my top choice when I interviewed back in January with the med school. Hope one of you gets the interview invite instead! (btw the interview day's clinical skills facility portion is really fun; just be yourself and you'll be fine).
I just got put on the "continuing candidates" list, was that what you received too? Is that a good thing for us?It appears that they waitlist too. I got an email telling me that essentially I am still in the pool of possible candidates but not accepted (yet hopefully).
Where did you see this?I just got put on the "continuing candidates" list, was that what you received too? Is that a good thing for us?
Does this mean I've been rejected?
I received an e-mail. And to be honest I have no idea, but on my computer I couldn't see your attachment anywayDoes this mean I've been rejected?
Have you interviewed already?Does this mean I've been rejected?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
YesHave you interviewed already?
Did they email you that picture? or did you find it somewhere
My portal states "This step will be checked off once a decision has been made on your application.", so most likely some decision has been made on your application at this point.
may I ask when you were complete?
It was on the TUPortalDid they email you that picture? or did you find it somewhere
That's what I thought, but I haven't received an email concerning my decision...My portal states "This step will be checked off once a decision has been made on your application.", so most likely some decision has been made on your application at this point.
End of March, I believemay I ask when you were complete?
That's what I thought, but I haven't received an email concerning my decision...
Did you try checking your application status through the application itself, not through the TU portal? Maybe this is where @16mai1987 found their decision noted?
How do I do that? Do you have the link?Did you try checking your application status through the application itself, not through the TU portal? Maybe this is where @16mai1987 found their decision noted?
How do I do that? Do you have the link?
https://medicine.temple.edu/education/postbac-program
On the left side of the screen click "apply now", and log in as a returning user. Then click "check your application status". The top grid should have a row entitled "Application Status"
It says denied but I think that was for the medical school application, not the post bacc applicationhttps://medicine.temple.edu/education/postbac-program
On the left side of the screen click "apply now", and log in as a returning user. Then click "check your application status". The top grid should have a row entitled "Application Status"
I applied to bothIt says denied but I think that was for the medical school application, not the post bacc application
It says denied but I think that was for the medical school application, not the post bacc application
If it is unclear to you whether that refers to your med school application or post bacc application, I don't think it would be unreasonable to call the office for clarification.
Unfortunately the person who picks up the phone cannot give me a straight answer. She also doesn't/ can't refer me to someone else. All she does is take my name down and not call me back....If it is unclear to you whether that refers to your med school application or post bacc application, I don't think it would be unreasonable to call the office for clarification.
The women got back to me and said that the other site refers to the md program that I got rejected from and that I should only trust TUPORTAL
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
But she has no idea about what is the actual status of my application
Has anyone interviewed for St Luke with St Luke as first pick?
anyone know of the last interview date? I see someone has posted for 7/6 but any more after?