Temple Post-Bacc Dental Program Removed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

viper2ko

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was looking at the Temple Post-Bacc site, and they are no longer accepting Dental Concentration applications. The Post-Bacc program is now only for those pursuing medical school. I was really counting on this program, and was going to apply. Why did they just get rid of it out of the blue?

Members don't see this ad.

I was looking at the Temple Post-Bacc site, and they are no longer accepting Dental Concentration applications. The Post-Bacc program is now only for those pursuing medical school. I was really counting on this program, and was going to apply. Why did they just get rid of it out of the blue?

Damn are you serious??? I was checking the site the other day and I was waiting for Dec 4 for the application to open up. Your right because I just checked and there is nothing on the site that references pre dental students anymore. It really pisses me off when most programs are only premed concentrated! Its not fair:thumbdown:. Oh well, I guess its on to the next plan.