Temple Rejection

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shahinc

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am just wondering if there are people here with mailing dates of Sept13 or earlier for Temple who have not heard anything back yet ( Be it a rejection or Interview) ?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

My app. mailed out in June and I still have not heard anything.

Neither a rejection nor an interview. Application mailed in July.

Members don't see this ad :)
Interesting !! I have a feeling some of these schools that get over 2000-3000 applications do not look at all of them:)

i believe for rolling admissions thats how it works.

i believe for rolling admissions thats how it works.

none of us really know how this ambiguous process work. from what you're saying, you agree that they havent read all of our apps but in rolling admissions they read the apps in the order they come. Well I have had friends who applied way later than me (september) and have already gotten an interview at temple

none of us really know how this ambiguous process work. from what you're saying, you agree that they havent read all of our apps but in rolling admissions they read the apps in the order they come. Well I have had friends who applied way later than me (september) and have already gotten an interview at temple

I didnt say that at all... I did not claim that i know the app process either.

I just implied that in rolling admissions they accept as the apps come in. Which is true. and thats it...

If a school has close to 5000 apps. I dont know if they will get a chance to look at #5000... that's just an assumption.

This is exactly the reason that I think they don't look at all applications. Temple sends a rejection letter all through the cycle which means if your application was reviewed, it should be either rejected or interview awarded ( well some can claim it is put on hold or... but then I except that they have a different update like Indiana or Case or... when they put your app on hold).

it's naive to think that every application gets reviewed by a person.

I would think that there is some pre-filtering process in which computers filter out a large proportion of the applications by numbers decided by admissions committees. Students who are in range would be then be reviewed more carefully. I think it's stupid to think that each application gets personal reviews and some applications get thrown out 'by accident'.

My mailing date was early July and I've heard nothing as well