AtomicLuv

10+ Year Member
May 12, 2006
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Hi everyone!
This may sound like a silly question, but is there anyone out there that has applied to Temple or planning to apply who knows the required courses and could list them for me here? I have tried to check them on the site but I keep getting confused, they are not explained well at all, and I have emailed Temple weeks ago and they did not respond. Their site is just a ball of confusion to me :eek: because I can't understand what they mean when they list history/english/social science electives because it seems like they are listing courses offered in Temple..

I would really appreciate it if someone would list the courses for me, I know I will have to eventually call them but its only August and I'm applying next August, and I would like to plan my upcoming fall semester...

thanks a lot to everyone! :)

jake7

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 27, 2006
Atlanta
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
The form they gave me at my interview was as follows:

Gen Chem 1 & 2 w/ labs
Bio 1 & 2 w/ labs
Calculus 1 & 2
Composition
O Chem 1 & 2 w/ labs
Physics 1 & 2 w/ labs
Macroeconomics
Foreign language 1 & 2
International studies 1 & 2 *
American ethnicity and race *
Arts *
Intellectual heritage * (this is a Temple course)

* these classes can be fulfilled by numerous courses and you need to find out what they will accept from different schools. Intellectual heritage is a Temple course about reading the classics and writing papers on them. As i was a Temple undergrad this was not an issue for me.

Does this help?

OP
A

AtomicLuv

10+ Year Member
May 12, 2006
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
thanks so much, it really does help, except that I just received an email from them today! and it turns out calc-based physics is required! (i had non calc based) so I suppose I can not apply there... did you complete calc based physics?

pokey83

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 23, 2006
Besalem, PA
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
i am going to be starting temple this fall. I did not have calc based physics. they might have changed it this year...but if you already have physics finished they might overlook. Just call the admissions and talk to them.

About the Ads