Temple Roomate

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

premedman

Future dentist, I hope
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I will be attending Temple thsi coming fall,a nd was curious if anyone were looking for a roomate. I would like to split the cost of an apt with someone, please pm me.
thanks,
Jarrad

Members don't see this ad.

I will be attending Temple thsi coming fall,a nd was curious if anyone were looking for a roomate. I would like to split the cost of an apt with someone, please pm me.
thanks,
Jarrad

Oh...

I was looking for a roommate, but I am only interested in ones that pay all the cost of an apartment. ;)

i'm looking for a roomate at temple too...but a girl would be preferable...sorry bud

Members don't see this ad :)
ewww...a male med student.

haha..yes i was responding to mr jarrad's request...

so any females looking for a roomate?

to be honest, I really dotn care if it is a male or female. I jsut want soemone to split the cost with, and perhpas soemone to grab a beer with now and then

I'm looking for female roommates. I'm flying out to PA next month to look at some houses. Interested in living in a house? I'm not big on the apartment thing. I want lots of space!

lol premed man...i wou ldn't mind a male roommate but if my boyfriend didn't kill me...my parents definitely would.... sorryyy. but we can defintely stll grab beers now and then....

and indiana....hmm i wouldn't mind a house but i am terrified of big places when only a couple of people are living there. did you want one roomate only or more?

Hey ak, I'm trying to find at least two roommates, maybe three, just depends on the size of house I get and what makes rent cheapest for everyone. Most of the houses in Philly are very small anyways, so I wouldn't worry too much about being alone in a big house. I agree with you on the no guy roommates, my bf wouldn't be thrilled either. I'm heading out there next month to look at 2 houses in the Art Museum area, and 2 in Manayunk. Do you like one area more than another? Know anyone else that is looking for roommates?

hey ash-
i was wondering what day you were going to philli to check out places because i may be able to join you [if you don't mind-of course]. and i dont have a preference over either of those areas..but i don't know much about them yet. let me know soon.