Quantcast

Temple Roomate

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

premedman

Future dentist, I hope
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
I will be attending Temple thsi coming fall,a nd was curious if anyone were looking for a roomate. I would like to split the cost of an apt with someone, please pm me.
thanks,
Jarrad

dentalwannabee

busy bee
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I will be attending Temple thsi coming fall,a nd was curious if anyone were looking for a roomate. I would like to split the cost of an apt with someone, please pm me.
thanks,
Jarrad

Oh...

I was looking for a roommate, but I am only interested in ones that pay all the cost of an apartment. ;)

akdental

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
i'm looking for a roomate at temple too...but a girl would be preferable...sorry bud

djeffreyt

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
ewww...a male med student.

akdental

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
haha..yes i was responding to mr jarrad's request...

akdental

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
so any females looking for a roomate?

premedman

Future dentist, I hope
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
to be honest, I really dotn care if it is a male or female. I jsut want soemone to split the cost with, and perhpas soemone to grab a beer with now and then

IndianaAsh

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for female roommates. I'm flying out to PA next month to look at some houses. Interested in living in a house? I'm not big on the apartment thing. I want lots of space!

akdental

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
lol premed man...i wou ldn't mind a male roommate but if my boyfriend didn't kill me...my parents definitely would.... sorryyy. but we can defintely stll grab beers now and then....

and indiana....hmm i wouldn't mind a house but i am terrified of big places when only a couple of people are living there. did you want one roomate only or more?

IndianaAsh

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey ak, I'm trying to find at least two roommates, maybe three, just depends on the size of house I get and what makes rent cheapest for everyone. Most of the houses in Philly are very small anyways, so I wouldn't worry too much about being alone in a big house. I agree with you on the no guy roommates, my bf wouldn't be thrilled either. I'm heading out there next month to look at 2 houses in the Art Museum area, and 2 in Manayunk. Do you like one area more than another? Know anyone else that is looking for roommates?

akdental

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey ash-
i was wondering what day you were going to philli to check out places because i may be able to join you [if you don't mind-of course]. and i dont have a preference over either of those areas..but i don't know much about them yet. let me know soon.