temple secondary essay

Started by tank you
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tank you

2K Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
since it has no character limit, how long are you making it? i don't think i can write more than half a page. for those that dont know, the prompt is:
What is the nature of your special interest in Temple University School of Medicine ?
 
haha. I wrote a couple of sentences. I've searched their website and can't find much info there to inspire a huge essay. maybe it's a sign that I should save the money and not apply..
 
I wrote about a very brief paragraph. I hate writing those "why do you want to attend our school?" Like I really have a choice. 🙄 More of the self-gratification that med schools want/need. Yeah we get it...you are exclusive...you have thousands of applicants...give me a break. Hell, I'd go to med school in Alaska if they accepted me.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
thx you guys, now i feel better about writing only a paragraph
 
yeah i basically took the dean's message and said it was great..I am sold!
 
kdwuma said:
yeah i basically took the dean's message and said it was great..I am sold!

haha, me too. i mean, what else do they expect us to say? we havent even visited the place yet, for gods sake! 🙄
 
jtank said:
haha, me too. i mean, what else do they expect us to say? we havent even visited the place yet, for gods sake! 🙄


I only wrote about a paragraph. It probably isnt a good idea to write for length. Its better to write a well written pragraph than to babble on forever. Quality over quantity 😉
 
I've been putting off this essay for weeks cause I didn't have much to say. Now that I see a short and concise paragraph is good enough maybe I can finally send this secondary in.
 
I wrote three paragraphs, a short essay I guess. But thats cuz my stats suck. I just took some stuff off of the website and wrote about how Temple would allow me the opportunity to closely follow the Eagles' season.