Temple Status Change

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jtslick89

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone's status change today or yesterday from "Invited for Interview" back to "Received/Under Review"? Mine did (I interviewed in Jan.) but I was wondering if anyone elses changed as well and what implications it might have...probably none I realize

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone's status change today or yesterday from "Invited for Interview" back to "Received/Under Review"? Mine did (I interviewed in Jan.) but I was wondering if anyone elses changed as well and what implications it might have...probably none I realize

mine changed to denied. well, im not too sad about it, wasn't my first choice anyway.

I think thats strange. I would call admissions if I were you. :thumbdown:

Members don't see this ad :)
That's what they do for everyone after the interview (unless you get denied right away apparently). Doesn't mean anything except that the committee is reviewing your application. Theres another older thread on this but there's really nothin else to say about it. Good luck!

The progression of my Temple status changes were:
received/under review
invited for interview
received/under review
offer made

So I think it's alright. Best of luck.

The progression of my Temple status changes were:
received/under review
invited for interview
received/under review
offer made

So I think it's alright. Best of luck.

My status never changed. I've been under review for ever, even when I interviewed on Dec never changed for interview invite. I don't understand.