Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Temple status page issues

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by rwk66, Nov 17, 2005.

1. rwk66

rwk66 Member
    7+ Year Member

I've been complete at Temple since late September. I've checked the status page, and could swear that it said my LORs, payment, and secondary are all complete. I logged in today to see if anything changed, and now under payment/secondary status received it says "NO". ??? I'm guessing this is just a glitch in their system, so I didn't want to rush and annoy the admissions folks - is anyone else noticing anything like this???

2. jebus

jebus Membership Revoked
    Removed 5+ Year Member

You've waited since September and you don't want to annoy them now?
    Call them up.
    Oh, and mine says "NO", as well. A few hours ago it had dates and stuff.

3. MarzMD

5+ Year Member

Medical Student

Same here. No clue what is going on.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. RayhanS1282

RayhanS1282 perpetually percolated
    10+ Year Member

What the flippity ****...I have been complete since August and now....nothing? Does that mean that we've been processed and rejected? Is it a computer glitch?

5. swimncsc

swimncsc Member
    5+ Year Member

Yeah, I have that too. I also have been complete and verified with them that I was. I have no idea what these two "NO"s mean. One is bigger than the other. Hmmmm???

6. Same with mine....It is obvious that this is a system glitch. I am not even going to call them or anything. It will probably get fixed soon or has no relevance.

(btw...I do have an email confirmation stating my fee was received. But nothing for the secondary).

7. RayhanS1282

RayhanS1282 perpetually percolated
    10+ Year Member

Anyone know hoe Temple send out invites? I consulted the official interview thread but no one put down the mode of invite. Is it possible that like Drexel, they send out invites via snail mail and they "processed" our application and they are sending out a batch of invites and that's why it says "no"?

Meh...it's probably a glitch. Temple had the same problem with early applications as well, I sent it in and they said the page said..not received.

8. rwk66

rwk66 Member
    7+ Year Member

Thanks for all the responses - yeah, must be a glitch. I was kind of hoping it was some way of the system processing our applications for interviews or something too, but I doubt it.

Rayhan - your avatar is hilarious. I feel the same way.

9. Ashanti Rock

Ashanti Rock Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    What ever you do DON'T CALL!!! I repeat DON'T CALL!!! I called cuz my page was doing the same thing last week, got my head chewed off and spit out without even getting a word out!

10. shuey123

shuey123 Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Why not lol......dont we have a right to know the situation with our two month+ wait?? any way....if you are nervous just remain anonymous....oh I just checked my sttus....and same thing.....2 big "No"s..........whatever...as long as u have ur receipts and confirmation e-mail you will be fine...

11. ShyRem

ShyRem I need more coffee.
    Physician Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Mine says "no" ad well. hmmmmm.......

Seeing as it's past 5 in PA, I'm gonna call tomorrow. I've been in trouble before... :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  12. ShyRem

Attending Physician
    Interestingly enough, even though the status page says they no longer have my supplemental, I can look at it under the "view supplemental application" link.

13. bubbleyum

bubbleyum Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

has anybody had any luck calling to coordinate with another interview in philly? i emailed but have had no reply so far... am afraid to call because of everybody saying that the temple admissions lady is a bulldog. but i thought i saw somebody post that they had succesfully called to coordinate with another interview.

14. TicAL

TicAL Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

This happened to me about a month ago. When I called in to ask about it, they told me that they update the database everyday and that the supplemental information goes down for a little while.

15. drmota

drmota 2K Member
    5+ Year Member

lol. i dont think so buddy.

mine says the same ****. i'm sure its no big deal.
    -mota

16. tank you

tank you 2K Member
    5+ Year Member

can someone give me the link pls? (im not normally this lazy)

17. jebus

jebus Membership Revoked
    Removed 5+ Year Member

18. ShyRem

Attending Physician
    It seems to be fixed now. :) :) :)