1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Temple...still interviewing?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by DMDgirl2008, Mar 29, 2004.

1. DMDgirl2008

DMDgirl2008 Member
    7+ Year Member

Does anyone know if Temple is still interviewing? I sent in my supplementary application but haven't heard from them yet.

2. EcoRI

EcoRI Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Dentist
    I heard last Thursday was the last day for interviews.

3. DMDgirl2008

DMDgirl2008 Member
    7+ Year Member

Really? I haven't heard anything from them yet. Thanks for the info EcoRI. Are you a student at Temple?

4. Quick Slvr

Quick Slvr Member
    7+ Year Member

I had an interview @ temple about a month ago but i ended up cancelling it. at that time they were interviewing for their alternate positions. I think is would be hard to get in as an alternate especially with the tution being so low, so i said the heck with it.

5. Bickle

Bickle future NYC taxi driver
    10+ Year Member

Last year I had an interview at temple in April. So it still might be possible.

6. cusp of carabelli

10+ Year Member

unfortunately not this year...having had 2000+ applications by october (usually don't reach 2000 till january), the class is pretty much full...just waiting on second deposits now......this also proves that it's better to apply early even with good stats...you never know how many other people will be competing with you that year.