Temple students!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

IrishGiants28

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I just got done interviewing at temple and Kent State. I was wondering if temple has the same technology for lectures as Kent State does. At Kent State have Media share which is all of the lectures Are videotaped online with the class notes. Does Temple have anything like that? I'm pretty sure that they use blackboard but I don't know if the school videotapes their lectures. Can someone please help me?

Members don't see this ad.

Yes, Temple uses Class Capture where the lecture is recorded and it's accessed through Blackboard. GL with your decision! :)

PM me if you have any other questions

Yes. But Temple's fail every other day and no one takes responsibility for the system failures. No one will fix it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Kent has a pretty agressive IT team and also pays students work-study to make sure all lectures are recorded the right way. The technology in the anatomy lab is also pretty awesome. There is a TV and a computer screen at every table for viewing and searching notes/internet, also, the disections are recorded and put on mediasite.

Yes. But Temple's fail every other day and no one takes responsibility for the system failures. No one will fix it.

lol it does not fail that often. it is usually recovered by the IT guy

lol it does not fail that often. it is usually recovered by the IT guy

There is one IT guy and a million excuses to why things don't work, at least in my times. Check out the podiatry web page, thats what we call IT.

False. We had 0 failures this semester (first year class).