Temple University -- Class of 2012

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

qwertybuging

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey hey everyone.

I recently got accepted into their pharmacy program, and was wondering if any of ya'll knew any safe places to live? I'm from Georgia and so this Philly life is pretty new to me. I was thinking about living at the Podiatry Complexes, but is it safe? Any input/suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Much thanks!!

btw, anyone else get accepted?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, congrats to the '12 class! I can't wait to meet all of you. I applied too late for grad housing and am looking for a roommate to live with close to campus. I am open to locations and prices. Email me at [email protected]

Have a great summer :)

Pod students are still waiting for spots at our complex. Plus, it's in city center, not North Philly where you will be.

Members don't see this ad :)
It really depends on your preferences with neighborhood and your price range. Places like Sharon Hill, Yeadon, Collingdale, Upper Darby and Germantown have nice, residential neighborhoods. Places like West Philadelphia just look depressing and have a high crime rate. To see the fares and commuting time from where you choose to live, go to
http://www.septa.org/ and click on "plan my trip".
Good Luck.

Is anyone waiting until orientation to decide on housing?

d

Last edited:
Hi, I was wondering about the pre req call "Intellectual Heritage I and II (4.)"

and
Studies in Race (3.)

I dont think my college offers these courses. My friend who got accepted into temple told me that you can take these classes in the future in temple university. Is that true?

Edit: I realize I posted this in the wrong thread. Someone pm me if they know anything.

My friend is selling her first year books for Temple School of Pharmacy for $300, they are in great shape.

You can pick them up in Center City, Philadelphia this week

She will throw in notes, study guides, and other extras

Email her at [email protected]

Welcome class of 2012! I am selling my weight set which is needed for lab. PM me if interested.

Welcome class of 2012! I am selling my weight set which is needed for lab. PM me if interested.
Hi All,
Could anyone please tell me the Temple class schedule for 1st year to 4th?

Is it from 9AM to 3PM Monday thru Friday for all years.

Your reply would be highly appreciated!