Temple University Dental Class of 2030 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Started by Ryxndek
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Ryxndek

D4 Minnesota
Volunteer Staff
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Link to last year's thread: Temple University Dental Class of 2029 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Link to interview prep: Temple University Kornberg School of Dentistry Interview Feedback
----> Be sure to give feedback on your interview to help future applicants! 🙂

Link to school website: Temple University Kornberg School of Dentistry

Class of 2024 (ADEA Guide) General Stats:
Overall GPA: 3.60
Science GPA: 3.52
DAT: 21.3AA, 20.2TS, 20.3PAT
Applied: 2,755
OOS: 2,261 Applied, 379 Interviewed, 240 Accepted
IS: 244 Applied, 138 Interviewed, 102 Accepted
International: 250 Applied, 47 Interviewed, 30 Accepted
# Enrolled: 141
OOS Students Enrolled:
CA‑4, DE‑11, FL‑6, GA‑4, LA‑1,
MA‑2, MI‑2, NC‑3, NJ‑23, NY‑4,
OH‑1, OR‑1, SC‑2, TX‑3, VA‑1,
WI‑1, Benin‑1, Colombia‑1, Egypt‑1,
South Korea‑1, Canada‑3, Kuwait‑3
Class of 2026 (ADEA Guide) General Stats:
Overall GPA: 3.59
Science GPA: 3.52
DAT: 21.3AA, 21.0TS, 20.2PAT
Applied: 2,783
OOS: 2,220 Applied, 273 Accepted
IS: 248 Applied, 90 Accepted
International: 315 Applied, 30 Accepted
# Enrolled: 132
5th-95th Percentiles
Science: 2.94-4.00
Overall: 3.08-3.97
OOS Students Enrolled:
AZ-2, CA-1, DE-4, FL-5, GA-3,
IL-4, MD-4, MA-1, MI-4, MN-1,
NJ-18, NY-9, NC-1, OH-1, TX-1,
VA-3, WY-1, Canada-8, China-2,
Indonesia-1, Iran-1, Kuwait-3, Pakistan-1,
Vietnam-1
Class of 2028 (ADEA Guide) General Stats:
Overall GPA: 3.60
Science GPA: 3.52
DAT: 21.4AA, 21.3TS, 20.2PAT
Applied: 2,838
OOS: 2,180 Applied, 257 Accepted
IS: 265 Applied, 79 Accepted
International: 393 Applied, 71 Accepted
# Enrolled: 135
5th-95th Percentiles
Science: 2.97-3.98
Overall: 3.11-3.97
19-25AA, 16-24PAT, 18-25TS
OOS Students Enrolled:
AE-1, AZ-1, CA-3, DE-7, FL-5, IL-3, KS-1, MD-3, MA-1, NC-1, NH-1, NJ-26, ND-1, NV-1, NY-8, OH-1, SD-1, TN-1, TX-2, VA-4, Vietnam-3, China-4, South Korea-1, Canada-13

Good luck everyone!
 
Last edited:
Has anyone received an email for Temple's supplemental application and fee? I submitted two weeks ago and have heard nothing from them yet.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got an email with a link to complete the application fee but no temporary PIN, then a follow-up email saying they're having issues - has anyone had any updates since then?
 
I received an email update, but they sent it as if I applied to CAAPID not AADSAS. i am not sure if I should submit my fee now I don't want to pay for the wrong program app.
 
I just received an invite to a Temple info session next Monday for applicants.
Does anyone know if Temple sends that to everyone or specific people?
 
I tried to log on to tonight’s zoom at 6pm EST, I was 5 min early and I got a message Zoom was at capacity. I emailed, but no one has replied and I still can’t get on. Did anyone else have this happen?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
wait i didn’t even get a app complete email but i paid the supplemental
Me too, but apparently if you submitted on 6/3 you were supposed to pay the supplemental before 7/16 which I didn’t know and they still accepted my payment, have been trying to get in contact with them about this but have had no luck via email or phone so far
 
Any movement/interviews will occur once they have counted the number of first deposits they received, due on Jan 15th. Then they will reach out accordingly with interviews or rolling decisions
 
anyone heard anything about more interviews or if they sent out rejections? is their class full?
If it's anything like last year (this is my 2nd application cycle), they won't fill their class until late spring. They conducted interviews through April if I remember correctly. Last year the made it sound like if you haven't heard a hard no by this point you're still in the running, but I'm not sure if that's true for this year.
 
  • Like
Reactions: rcb
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know if they like to receive letters of interest (pre-interview)? Or are they big on not contacting them at all after submission?
 
I sent a letter of interest at the middle/end of August and ~2 weeks later I got a interview invite, send another LOI 1-2 weeks before decision day, and I ended up getting in decision day. I would say it helps but I can not say for certain. Hopefully that helps!
 
Hi, Has anyone who’s confirmed their attendance for the Class of 2030 heard anything about a class GroupMe yet? Thanks!