Temple University Pharmacy 2017 Applicants

Started by RojanCon
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

RojanCon

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everybody I just wanted to create this topic for people to speak about their temple application status. As of right now Temple has received my application, so I'm just playing the waiting game. Anybody else apply?


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Interviewed at Temple 11/15 and got the acceptance email 11/18! I was surprised how quick they made the decision. Has anyone else got in and got further instructions regarding the deposit and where/how to send it in?
 
How long after you received the email from temple saying that your profile had been completed did it take to hear back about an interview? Do they send the invitations via mail or email?
 
How long after you received the email from temple saying that your profile had been completed did it take to hear back about an interview? Do they send the invitations via mail or email?
It took about a month or two. I sent my app in super early though. They'll contact you by email (the one you provided on pharmcas).
 
How long after you received the email from temple saying that your profile had been completed did it take to hear back about an interview? Do they send the invitations via mail or email?

I got an email from temple saying they received my supplemental app (had the rest) and literally 2 hours later I had an interview email. Pretty fast, then again, it could be because I got to temple for undergrad so most likely helped.
 
I got an email from temple saying they received my supplemental app (had the rest) and literally 2 hours later I had an interview email. Pretty fast, then again, it could be because I got to temple for undergrad so most likely helped.
Cool, what were your stats if you don't mind sharing...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad