Temple university-->placed on hold

HSES

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey i was placed on hold for Temple University and wants to know what this is and what is going to happen from here on out and was anyone ever placed on hold for temple if so what happened?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey i was placed on hold for Temple University and wants to know what this is and what is going to happen from here on out and was anyone ever placed on hold for temple if so what happened?

can't really speak for undergrad or joint program admissions holds but this wasn't a good sign in med school admissions.

A hold means they've put off reviewing your file and are looking at more people ahead of you. I only had one school come back to me after a hold and actually interview me... didn't get in.

There's still hope, but I wouldn't say your chances are good. Sorry. :(

If you want to do something, it wouldn't hurt to send them a letter telling them how interested you are in the school/program. It might not do anything but it couldn't hurt and who knows, it could set you apart if they do get around to reviewing the files on hold.

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks a lot and yea i sent out a letter today....hopefully it works in my favor.