Temple University Pre-req...Please Help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TpharmD

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
Temple has some non-science requirements that no other uni asks for..I need to know what classes meet those( below listed) categories.

ELECTIVES FROM AREAS BELOW 21 semester hours
The Arts (3.) --------------------3 semester hours(i have taken dance)

American Culture (3.) -----------3 semester hours (took american political science...does it meet this?)

Studies in Race (3.) --------------3 semester hours

International Studies I and II OR
Foreign Language I and II (3.) -----6 semester hours ( i know 2 languages other than English..can i waive this requirement)

Intellectual Heritage I and II (4.) ----6 semester hours

Pharmcas Link: http://www.pharmcas.org/collegesschools/schoolTemplepage.htm

Members don't see this ad.

The best thing to do is to call the admissions office yourself. I also had problems about those prereqs as well so i called them and they told me what classes filled what requirement. Wish i could tell you some of those classes but i filled out the app a while ago and cant remember what they were.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi all,
Temple has some non-science requirements that no other uni asks for..I need to know what classes meet those( below listed) categories.

ELECTIVES FROM AREAS BELOW 21 semester hours
The Arts (3.) --------------------3 semester hours(i have taken dance)

American Culture (3.) -----------3 semester hours (took american political science...does it meet this?)

Studies in Race (3.) --------------3 semester hours

International Studies I and II OR
Foreign Language I and II (3.) -----6 semester hours ( i know 2 languages other than English..can i waive this requirement)

Intellectual Heritage I and II (4.) ----6 semester hours

Pharmcas Link: http://www.pharmcas.org/collegesschools/schoolTemplepage.htm

Have you tried the CLEP exam? Probably the fatstest and cheapest way to get credit without taking classes.