Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine (TUSPM) Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Weirdy

Volunteer Staff
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I will be attending TUSPM and was wondering if there is a facebook group for the class of 2026?

Reactions: 1 user
Hi everyone! I will be attending TUSPM and was wondering if there is a facebook group for the class of 2026?
Hi! I'm also class of 2026 :) I looked on FB but couldn't find a class group, did you/anyone else ever find anything?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey everyone, congrats on your acceptance!!! I'm a current 1st year at temple, feel free to DM me with any questions!

As far as the FB group, I'm pretty sure someone from our class just created the FB group for our class and by word of mouth, eventually everyone joined it. But if I come across one for class of 2026, I will definitely post it here for you guys!!

Here’s the link for the facebook group. Feel free to join!

Reactions: 1 users
Just accepted here! Is there any way we can make a GroupMe for those who do not have social media? :)

Just accepted here! Is there any way we can make a GroupMe for those who do not have social media? :)
Congrats!! I just made one: GroupMe

I'm 0% tech savvy so if that doesn't work lmk! Feel free to pass along to anyone else in our class that you know too.

Do you all know if Temple has a MCAT screen? Also would y’all know if they’re seats still available for Fall 2022?

I don’t think there is a screen but don’t know 100%. I’m pretty sure there are still spots available, I saw students on Monday that were there for interviews & tours

I don’t think there is a screen but don’t know 100%. I’m pretty sure there are still spots available, I saw students on Monday that were there for interviews & tours
Thank you!

for all us late bloomers, I called Temple today and they said they have "plenty" seats and they don't have a waitlist policy the lady told me.

Status
Not open for further replies.