1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Temple University Status

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by socr1216, Aug 18, 2011.

1. socr1216

7+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Hello All,

I was just wondering if anybody elses status on Temple University on AADSAS was different then mine...

"Received/Waiting Additional Information - This means we have not finished processing your supplemental application and fee. Once the fee has been processed your status will change to "Received/Under Review." Please contact us if you have not received a supplemental application and request for fee. "

I submitted the supplemental about a day after I received it, so i'm just wondering if anyone elses was different. Thanks!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Smileyyy

Pre-Dental
    Same for me, "Received/Waiting Additional Information", and I mailed my supp app and fee ~ 2 weeks ago.

4. jeffity

7+ Year Member

Dentist
    I think that update was one big generic update and is kind of behind now. Mine shows the same. My timeline:

Received Secondary: July 28
    Sent Secondary: July 28
    Check Cashed: Aug 11

5. Logs

7+ Year Member

Dentist
    yeah, i have the same message and they have already cashed the check. I don't think they have even touched aadsas since then.

6. FightingIllini1

Pre-Dental
    I have the same generic update on AADSAS. My check was just cashed yesterday.

7. theilleztpaki

7+ Year Member

Non-Student
    how long did it take you to receive the supp app and request for fee after they first received ur app?

For me, it say on AASAS that temple received my app on aug 5...but im still waiting for the supp app

#6 theilleztpaki, Aug 18, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2011
  8. dream18

Pre-Dental
    Yup, that's me too...same dates and everything and no supp app yet :(

9. socr1216

7+ Year Member

Dental Student
    My application was sent out on 6/27 (first send out), then I got supplemental app on 7/28 and I sent it out the next day. Now it says Decision Date - 8/01/11 on AADSAS, and the message I typed above...ahh well, hopefully we'll hear from them soon!! :xf: