Temple University Status

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

socr1216

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello All,

I was just wondering if anybody elses status on Temple University on AADSAS was different then mine...

"Received/Waiting Additional Information - This means we have not finished processing your supplemental application and fee. Once the fee has been processed your status will change to "Received/Under Review." Please contact us if you have not received a supplemental application and request for fee. "

I submitted the supplemental about a day after I received it, so i'm just wondering if anyone elses was different. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Same for me, "Received/Waiting Additional Information", and I mailed my supp app and fee ~ 2 weeks ago.

I think that update was one big generic update and is kind of behind now. Mine shows the same. My timeline:

Received Secondary: July 28
Sent Secondary: July 28
Check Cashed: Aug 11

Members don't see this ad :)
yeah, i have the same message and they have already cashed the check. I don't think they have even touched aadsas since then.

I have the same generic update on AADSAS. My check was just cashed yesterday.

how long did it take you to receive the supp app and request for fee after they first received ur app?

For me, it say on AASAS that temple received my app on aug 5...but im still waiting for the supp app

Last edited:
how long did it take take you to receive the supp app and request for fee after they first received ur app?

For me, it say on AASAS that temple received my app on aug 5...but im still waiting for the supp app

Yup, that's me too...same dates and everything and no supp app yet :(

My application was sent out on 6/27 (first send out), then I got supplemental app on 7/28 and I sent it out the next day. Now it says Decision Date - 8/01/11 on AADSAS, and the message I typed above...ahh well, hopefully we'll hear from them soon!! :xf: