Temple University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

slimdentshady

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi!
I was considering applying to Temple University, but they have a 6-hour community college hour limit. I was wondering if anyone could confirm that this is true?

Thank you!!
 
If that’s what they say on their website then that is probably a criteria for them. However, you should send them an email and tell them how many cc hours you have and see if they would consider your application. Sometimes they say they care, but make exceptions to their own rules.
 
Hi!
I was considering applying to Temple University, but they have a 6-hour community college hour limit. I was wondering if anyone could confirm that this is true?

Thank you!!
Where are you seeing that? I highly doubt any school has a community college hour limit that low.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Where are you seeing that? I highly doubt any school has a community college hour limit that low.
I saw it on ADEA dental school explorer. I also have never seen it that low, but I assumed that website had accurate information. But please correct me if I'm wrong!
 
I saw it on ADEA dental school explorer. I also have never seen it that low, but I assumed that website had accurate information. But please correct me if I'm wrong!
Oh okay. I don't know for sure, but the Temple website doesn't say anything about that. I'm assuming by hour limit you mean only for prerequisites?