Temple University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

E. coli

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I tried to schedule an interview with Temple, and they gave me their 1-800 number to call.

The problem is that the line is always so busy, I tried for several hours and still cannot get through!!!!!!!!

Anyone has this kind of problem. Is there any other number that I could call to schedule my interview? What should I do?

Members don't see this ad.

E. coli said:
I tried to schedule an interview with Temple, and they gave me their 1-800 number to call.

The problem is that the line is always so busy, I tried for several hours and still cannot get through!!!!!!!!

Anyone has this kind of problem. Is there any other number that I could call to schedule my interview? What should I do?

You probably already tried this one, but here it is. 215-707-7663, that's the one they gave me.

donkeywhisperer said:
You probably already tried this one, but here it is. 215-707-7663, that's the one they gave me.

Thanx a lot. For some reason, I could get through with this number. But the 1-800-441-4363 number that they gave me was always very busy.