Temple University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

purplepieman

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I have just been reading a lot on the forum about how there are few to no spots left in Temple's Class of 2010. Is this true? I really really want to attend Temple. It is my first choice.

Members don't see this ad.

they offered 204 acceptances on December 1st...they expect 40 percent of them to actually reserve a spot in the class....which is why they usually accept another group of 100 people in mid-January (when the first group's acceptances expire)...no need to worry, until after they send out the second batch of acceptances....good luck....

cgDDS said:
they offered 204 acceptances on December 1st...they expect 40 percent of them to actually reserve a spot in the class....which is why they usually accept another group of 100 people in mid-January (when the first group's acceptances expire)...no need to worry, until after they send out the second batch of acceptances....good luck....

actually last year they filled up the class with the first batch of acceptances and there was very little attrition rate from that first fill up. due to the high number of applications....i wouldn't be surprised to see the same thing happen this year...

Thanks for replying. I have not received an interview yet. :( I think if I do it will be way too late.