Temple University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ijeoma

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Guys,
I had a phone interview on the 18th of April and the lady who interviewed me was super nice. She kept telling me about how wonderful i was and how sweet and ambitious i was as a young lady. I also kissed-ass a lil, i told her she reminded me of Maya Angelou (really, she did).

Should i have any hope? The thing is, they require Cal-based physics and i have Algebra based physics. Can this disqualify me? My interviewer though never mentioned any particular distinction when we both went over my classes. My GPA is like 3.7 and science GPA=3.999. PCAT = 64% (yeah, i know..lol)

Please, console me y'all.lol. well, just tell me what you think. :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

In the worst case scenario that you do have to retake it, Temple gives you until the end of the summer to make up any pre-reqs. I know someone who was accepted there without taking the calc-based version and didn't need to make it up so I doubt you'll need to retake it. They had a B.S. already with a high gpa/pcat which may have affected things so I'm not saying yes definitely.