Temple versus Jefferson Pharmacy School

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharma93

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello peeps! Just had a question regarding the programs for Temple and Jefferson. I had attended an interview on March 16th for Temple and received a letter of acceptance 9 days later. I have an interview with Jefferson as well. I just wanted to know what both of the programs are like and which one would you choose?

Members don't see this ad.

Which program seem better to you. I'm in same predicament.

Helpful peeps here eh? no one responds

Which program seem better to you. I'm in same predicament.

Helpful peeps here eh? no one responds

Well, I know the Temple pharmacy program is very established and quite reputable. One of my relatives graduated from Temple Pharmacy School and he loved it. Coming from NJ, I really don't like the area Temple is situated in. Jefferson, on the other hand opened their pharmacy program in 2008 and is fairly new but I love the location. Would love to hear more feedback on both programs from current students. I feel both programs are good. I have my interview with Jefferson this Saturday and right afterwards there is a Meet and Greet program for accepted students but I got an invite to attend since I will be there anyways for the interview. Hopefully, I will get a better understanding of the program there.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
BUT jefferson mad$$$$. i came from NJ too. I dont like Temple neighborhood either. Are u applying to these 2 schools because your a resident?

BUT jefferson mad$$$$. i came from NJ too. I dont like Temple neighborhood either. Are u applying to these 2 schools because your a resident?

As an out of state resident, both Jefferson and Temple's tuition is in the 35k range. For the last year, Jefferson increases it to about 50k but I'm not sure about Temple. As far as I have seen it most schools increase their tuition in the 4th year due to rotations. I want to know more about the programs at both schools and if given a choice which one would ppl choose and why.