Temple vs. Creighton clinical requirements

Started by Melon524
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Melon524

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am trying to decide between Creighton and Temple. I was just wondering if anyone knows the minimum number of different procedures required to graduate for both schools? (# of extractions, # root canals, etc.)

I know it's a lot at both schools, but I just want to compare.

Thanks for any help.
 
I would bet that Temple does a lot more. I could be wrong but Philly vs. Omaha as far as amount of patients is drastically different.
 
I don't know about creighton but at Temple the clinical requirements are;
Restorative 75-100
Crown and Bridges 15 crowns
Dentures 10 +
Endo 10 + (inc. Molars)
Oral Surgery 70-125 extractions
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't know about creighton but at Temple the clinical requirements are;
Restorative 75-100
Crown and Bridges 15 crowns
Dentures 10 +
Endo 10 + (inc. Molars)
Oral Surgery 70-125 extractions

Does anyone know CU's requirments?
 
I would bet that Temple does a lot more. I could be wrong but Philly vs. Omaha as far as amount of patients is drastically different.

You are wrong. Creighton has a great reputation with the community. More patients that the students can handle (at least that's what their students tell me.)
 
You are wrong. Creighton has a great reputation with the community. More patients that the students can handle (at least that's what their students tell me.)

What does "can handle" mean?


You are wrong on a subjective argument! 😀