Temple vs. Jefferson - Who To Choose??

Started by Tom4130
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Tom4130

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have recently been accepted to Temple University (gave them my deposit) and have my interview with Jefferson soon. Assuming I get accepted into Jefferson, does anyone have any experience/insight as to what the pros/cons are of these programs in order to help me decide which to choose?

I am already leaning towards Jefferson if I am accepted, but it's mostly due to reasons not related to the actual program itself. So if anyone can give me some thoughts on why to choose one over the other or anything in general that may be useful to know about the programs it will be much appreciated.

Thanks!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congratulations on your acceptance and interview! Would you mind posting your stats? I'm still waiting to hear from both of these schools. I don't think you could go wrong with either!
 
it shouldn't matter what anyone else says about one program or the other. everyone likes/dislikes aspects about a program for a different reason. you should go to the one where you feel you fit in. no one can tell you which to choose,only you can do that.
 
it shouldn't matter what anyone else says about one program or the other. everyone likes/dislikes aspects about a program for a different reason. you should go to the one where you feel you fit in. no one can tell you which to choose,only you can do that.

I couldn't agree more...I am talking about things like teacher availability outside the class room, if they give you a "doable" or crazy type of workload, classrooms/labs, options for clinicals...or any peculiar things that one typically wouldn't recognize or learn about until they were already accepted and attending the program (like negative things).