Temple waitlist

Started by Tsb48
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Tsb48

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is there anyone on Temple's waitlist who will be removing their name? Or anyone accepted who is declining?
 
I am also on their waitlist. Interested to see responses here about this. Thankfully I've already been accepted to another program so I'll probably decline Temple anyway.
 
I am also on their waitlist. Interested to see responses here about this. Thankfully I've already been accepted to another program so I'll probably decline Temple anyway.
That's great! Temple was my only response so far so I'm kind of banking on them. I wonder if there are a lot of people on the list.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad