Temple Waitlist

Started by Affv
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Affv

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone! I am currently wait listed at Temple. Just curious if anyone else is or have been pulled off the list?

Thanks in advance!
 
Hey everyone! I am currently wait listed at Temple. Just curious if anyone else is or have been pulled off the list?

Thanks in advance!
I was on the waitlist for Temple just to get an interview. Then, out of the blue, I got an email from the director to see if I could come in and chat with him just so he could get to know me better. Initially, I didn't think anything of it, just a meet and greet so if I was pulled off they knew a little about me. Two days later I got an acceptance email!