temple was awesome!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Stephie3

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey! I interviewed at Temple yesterday on Halloween. It was awesome!!! Everyone at the school was really nice. I asked about safety and the director assured me that the school is completely safe (more safe than other schools because they know to be prepared). The director Brian was really funny and cool. People at the school were even dressed up in Halloween outfits!! One of my interviewers was a dental student and he wanted to do pediatrics just like me! He was cute too :)

Members don't see this ad.

So, it does not bother you that they have to talk about the safety of the school? Also, how does being more safe than other schools because they know how to be prepared make any sense? Even if I know I'm not supposed to be a hero if I get mugged, I still lose my wallet. I just thought it was pretty scary. And the school was ghetto.

Hey! I interviewed at Temple yesterday on Halloween. It was awesome!!! Everyone at the school was really nice. I asked about safety and the director assured me that the school is completely safe (more safe than other schools because they know to be prepared). The director Brian was really funny and cool. People at the school were even dressed up in Halloween outfits!! One of my interviewers was a dental student and he wanted to do pediatrics just like me! He was cute too :)

So are you gonna have a date with him if you get accepted into Temple? :smuggrin:

Members don't see this ad :)
Thats good to hear that you liked the school. Im writing my essays for my interview next week right now. Temple is slowly becoming my first choice for many reasons.

So, it does not bother you that they have to talk about the safety of the school? Also, how does being more safe than other schools because they know how to be prepared make any sense? Even if I know I'm not supposed to be a hero if I get mugged, I still lose my wallet. I just thought it was pretty scary. And the school was ghetto.

Ya know, when I took a tour of Temple Undergrad, I actually wanted to hear about the safety that they employ because I know where Temple is exactly. In fact, it would worry me if they never mentioned it. It was comforting to know that they have the fifth largest police force in the state of Pennsylvania and that police officers are patrolling the campus 24/7 (which is true). I would rather they do talk about it, than ignore it.

While the school may seem outdated, it is being renovated in the next 2-3 years (top of the line stuff). The staff is supposed to be pretty nice, and from what I saw when I toured it with Brian, everyone seemed to really like it there. It also has one of the best clinical programs around in my opinion.

he's definitely the funnest admissions guy ever! he was so cool...he told us that one guy break-danced and got in lol

he's definitely the funnest admissions guy ever! he was so cool...he told us that one guy break-danced and got in lol

Jeez, if only that's all it took...:)

kum bi ya

i loved temple too! atleast they are realistic about the area they're in and are upfront about how they ensure the safety of their students! It has become one of my top choices too!:D