Temple

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

asd

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
ADD ME TO THE TEMPLE LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I woke up today to the sound of my mail slot opening. I walked down the stairs and saw a large letter with temples crest on it. I tore the damn thing open and read the first couple of words and I still have the same smile on my face since opening it!

TEMPLE 2010!

Members don't see this ad.

asd said:

I woke up today to the sound of my mail slot opening. I walked down the stairs and saw a large letter with temples crest on it. I tore the damn thing open and read the first couple of words and I still have the same smile on my face since opening it!

TEMPLE 2010!
congrats!

Members don't see this ad :)
Sending out my big congrats!!

Thanks guys...this is definetely a great day for me! hopefull it will be for you guys as well.

Polarnut, I live on Long Island.

i live in california..i wish i get mine soon! :p

anyway, congrats on the acceptance man, you know you deserve it!! :thumbup:

do me a favor on the side when you get to temple. find out who mountainman is. take a picture and post it. im just curious.

polarnut said:

do me a favor on the side when you get to temple. find out who mountainman is. take a picture and post it. im just curious.

HAHAHA...i will

polarnut said:

Hey polarnut, hopefully god is watching over me and has directed a better school to send me an invite!

I can send you a pic now with my giving you the bird if you want...

Hey wait a minute, Mountainman! Your dad must be God!! Now it all makes sense!!!!!! :idea:

Hey, Congratz!!! :thumbup:

Ronald Jeremy said:
Hey wait a minute, Mountainman! Your dad must be God!! Now it all makes sense!!!!!! :idea:
:p absolutely not.
But he is the smartest doctor I know.

How many MD/DDS do you know? Theres few. So your comments put me to :sleep:

i've heard of oedipus complex...but this...i dont know...

asd said:

TEMPLE 2010!

Congratulations!!!

polarnut said:
i've heard of oedipus complex...but this...i dont know...

I think i've heard of one of those freud's complex (where a guy falls in love with his dad's balls) and i really see this one coming out in this guy.

I live in Pa and did not get a letter today. I guess i am in trouble. I think if I would have been in the first round of acceptances, I would have gotten mail today. i only live at most two hours away from the school

mountainman6789 said:
:p absolutely not.
But he is the smartest doctor I know.

How many MD/DDS do you know? Theres few. So your comments put me to :sleep:
I bet my dad could beat up your dad

asd said:

TEMPLE 2010!
Congratulations!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

congrads! i'm happy for you!! when was your interview?

Congratulations to all of you who got in, regardless of whether you like the school or not.
Now pray for us! (please... :oops: )