X

X

Why do you want to attend temple?

I am trying to answer this question, but can't find any info about Temple. their website doesn't have much. Can anyone tell me what they know about Temple - plus and minus points. Also if someone knows about their curriculum that will be of help too.

X

phllystyl

n0t the j0ke [email protected]@
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 10, 2002
Philly -> NYC -> Philly (in 2009)
foundation.mine.nu
Status (Visible)
Originally posted by X
Why do you want to attend temple?

I am trying to answer this question, but can't find any info about Temple. their website doesn't have much. Can anyone tell me what they know about Temple - plus and minus points. Also if someone knows about their curriculum that will be of help too.

X

there have been several threads about temple in the past month or so... Im attending temple in just under a week now. It offers a great clinical program with a neighborhood that creates unique cases. It fosters an extremely caring atmosphere without much competition, and everyone ive seen come from the program has loved it there.

Do a search and read some of the other threads, i got into more detail there ;)

phllySTIZZYL

About the Ads

SolidGold

Florida winters are the best!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 8, 2002
Tampa, FL
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
I really poured a lot into that little essay this time around since I was waitlisted there this past year. Hopefully they give me another interview since my application is much improved over last year. I really did like it up there for the reasons mentioned in the above post. And there really is a ton of info on Temple right in these forums.

INeedAdvice

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 9, 2002
Visit site
Status (Visible)
Originally posted by phllystyl

It offers a great clinical program with a neighborhood that creates unique cases.
I'll chime in and say that I visited the campus and it seems like it has a cool "city school" feel to its campus. Hmmm. Which gave me an idea....I think I'll revive my "Harvard of..." thread. :D

uclabruins47

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 18, 2002
Visit site
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Just when i thought i couldn't possibly dig out any more info on temple's already measly info webpages... thanks guys :clap:

p.s. they really need to put some real information on their site

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads