SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by X, Aug 22, 2002.

1. X

Why do you want to attend temple?

I am trying to answer this question, but can't find any info about Temple. their website doesn't have much. Can anyone tell me what they know about Temple - plus and minus points. Also if someone knows about their curriculum that will be of help too.

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. phllystyl

phllystyl n0t the j0ke [email protected]@ 7+ Year Member

there have been several threads about temple in the past month or so... Im attending temple in just under a week now. It offers a great clinical program with a neighborhood that creates unique cases. It fosters an extremely caring atmosphere without much competition, and everyone ive seen come from the program has loved it there.

Do a search and read some of the other threads, i got into more detail there ;)

4. ussdfiant

ussdfiant Physician Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Jul 31, 2001
    I have to agree with my esteemed classmate, there is a lot of info just on SDN about Temple.
  5. SolidGold

SolidGold Florida winters are the best! 10+ Year Member

Jan 8, 2002
    Tampa, FL
    I really poured a lot into that little essay this time around since I was waitlisted there this past year. Hopefully they give me another interview since my application is much improved over last year. I really did like it up there for the reasons mentioned in the above post. And there really is a ton of info on Temple right in these forums.
  6. INeedAdvice

INeedAdvice Senior Member 10+ Year Member

Mar 9, 2002
    I'll chime in and say that I visited the campus and it seems like it has a cool "city school" feel to its campus. Hmmm. Which gave me an idea....I think I'll revive my "Harvard of..." thread. :D
  7. uclabruins47

uclabruins47 Senior Member 10+ Year Member

Jul 18, 2002
    Just when i thought i couldn't possibly dig out any more info on temple's already measly info webpages... thanks guys :clap:

p.s. they really need to put some real information on their site