Temple

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Via Snail-mail. If you want to know your status, you can email Mark Lombard and ask. Better yet, give him a call and he'll let you know over the phone. I contacted him a couple of days ago and was told that becuase I interviewed later than a lot of applicants and that my application is still in review. He did tell me that I have the credentials, but timing was wrong. I guess it's wait and see time. So far, I've been accepted to UPITT so at least I know I'm gonna be a D1 🙂 Anyways, best of luck with your application. Mark is a really nice guy to talk to.

Best regards,
AE
 
haha...acidetch...i'm an idiot, but does snail mail mean via e-mail or mail mail....thanks again!!!
 
Hahaha, snail-mail is mail-mail the kind that postmen hand deliver to your home. No problem, it's just my ghetto lingo. 🙂

AE