Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think we all know that the real reason I can't be a deepwolf in this scenario is that there is no possibility of me secretly being an unyeetable alpha woof this time

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I think we all know that the real reason I can't be a deepwolf in this scenario is that there is no possibility of me secretly being an unyeetable alpha woof this time

i'm very upset AM made my votes so sticky. i like to move around! 😭😭Votes are locked.
Your first vote is final.
Day ends immediately upon majority or when everyone has cast a vote.
beans says she'll be willing to move to clems or SAR but is hesitantI'd be willing to consider moving my vote to clem or SAR if someone can give me a compelling argument as to why them. I just feel like I'm not seeing anything that makes me think either one of them is for sure a wolf. They both seem to be acting like their village selves do on D1.
which spurs requests her POEWho is in your pool of eels, if you weren’t just looking for a wagon to hitch yourself to?
beans then replied it's kitz and waspy, and moved moons out of her POEKitz and wasp are my biggest scumleans right now. But as aforementioned I'm not voting wasp today.
My neutral pool is SAR, clem, santy, squee, dubz, and genny.
Out of all those I'd prefer a kitz yeet
kcalbs then votes kitz upon seeing beans reasoning, placing kitz on the boardUnyeet Clem
Yeet kitzuna
🍿
beans then explains further why she wolfreads kitzlol you guys crack me up
basically kitz's reads feel a bit forced to me. Also I'm not sure how I feel about her jumping on the moon vote
and then proceeds to vote kitz
leading to kitz having 2 votes when kitz wasn't even on the board 2 hours before D1 closeDay 1 Yeet Tally
Clem (1) - Spurs 92
Santy (3) - Clem 13, SAR 21, rae 30
moon (2) - fruit 28, kitz 22
fruit (1) - genny 20
Kcalb () -
Zenge () -
beans (1) - Dubz 56
Dubz (1) - toberto 27
Wasp (1) - samac 75
SAR (2) - Santy 49, moon 35
kitz (2) - Kcalb 38, beans 38
13/17
@Santygrass is in the lead!
yeet close in ~1 hour
santy village reads beansAlso now Im more solid in my beans tr yippeee
zenges accelerates the santy wagonAlright @SARdoghandler, let's see where this train goes.
Yeet Santygrass
@Animal Midwife @kaydubs @supershorty
tally 54 min before D1 closeDay 1 Yeet Tally
Clem (1) - Spurs 102
Santy (4) - Clem 13, SAR 23, rae 30, Zenge 48
moon (2) - fruit 28, kitz 22
fruit (1) - genny 20
Kcalb () -
Zenge () -
beans (1) - Dubz 63
Dubz (1) - toberto 27
Wasp (1) - samac 79
SAR (2) - Santy 52, moon 36
kitz (2) - Kcalb 39, beans 38
15/17
Santy is in the lead!
yeet close in ~54 minutes
spurs is not convinced and votes beans
santy rejects the beans wagonI hard veto beans or moon as wagons for today. If you want to vote them, vote me before idk
Clem or SAR is the way
Day 1 Yeet Tally
Clem () -
Santy (4) - Clem 13, SAR 23, rae 33, Zenge 49
moon (2) - fruit 28, kitz 22
fruit (1) - genny 20
Kcalb () -
Zenge () -
beans (2) - Dubz 65, Spurs 105
Dubz (1) - toberto 31
Wasp (1) - samac 81
SAR (2) - Santy 59, moon 39
kitz (2) - Kcalb 39, beans 38
15/17
Santy is in the lead!
yeet close in ~45 minutes
Unyeet SAR
Yeet kitz
Moving to try to save Santy.
Day 1 Yeet Tally
Clem () -
Santy (4) - Clem 13, SAR 26, rae 33, Zenge 50
moon (2) - fruit 28, kitz 23
fruit (1) - genny 20
Kcalb () -
Zenge () -
beans (2) - Dubz 68, Spurs 108
Dubz (1) - toberto 33
Wasp (1) - samac 81
SAR (1) - Santy 70
kitz (3) - Kcalb 39, beans 38, moon 44
15/17
Santy is in the lead!
yeet close in ~28 minutes
moons accelerates kitz wagon to 3, which waspy responds by voting SAR and putting SAR back just in danger at 2 (since moons swap dropped SAR from 2 votes to 1). beans remains parked at kitz despite Santy consistently leading at 4 votesThis place moves fast, in a good way! I'm very sorry for being slower! Following along on this conversation Santy is reading Townie to me after the last page and change of talk about SAR. Personally I agree the makes sense and I will
Yeet SAR
beans remains parked at kitz even to D1 closeFinal Day 1 Yeet Tally
Clem () -
Santy (4) - Clem 13, rae 34, Zenge 58, kitz 26
moon () -
fruit (1) - genny 20
Kcalb () -
Zenge () -
beans (1) - Dubz 82
Dubz () -
Wasp () -
SAR (2) - Wasp 14, Spurs 119
kitz (7) - Kcalb 49, beans 38, fruit 30, Santy 102, samac 84, toberto 42, moon 54
15/17
Missing: mrsqueequeg 8, SAR 37
I'll go with the 99ers
and yet you're a lakers fan
But the Raiders won first
i support the purple. beam team baby
The 99ers, love
1999 World Cup
The Niners won prior to that, but given my ongoing divorce with the NFL, I have omitted them
issa me!!!! i have no idea how to do forums and i think i hate it 🙂
but i'm looking forward to the automation
so this is an east coast site, huh?
these are queeqs posts in D1. not informative
the final D2 tally isn't helpful because of Santy's disintegration of the waspy wagon, so we need to look at the events happening before Santy's vetoFinal Day 2 Yeet Tally
Dubz () -
SAR (7) - kcalb 67, beans 39, Clem 68, fruit 54, Mrs Queequeg 58, samac 173, Spurs 152
genny (4) - Santy 96, Zenge 108, Toby 55, Wasp 29
Zenge () -
Clem (3) - SAR 15, Dubz 132, genny 65
Wasp () -
Santy () -
rae () -
14/15
Missing: rae 25
still seriously pondering all 7 are village and the deepwolfing speculation ended up proving destructivetown whomst i will not be voting for: santy, beans, fruit, samac, kcalb, spurs, moon
oh toby's village too but he's a bit of an unknown who claims to be good at wolfing and fooled AM few times
so... i don't think i can rule out toby deepwolfing here...
santy hard village reading toby is notedEven if he is unknow Toby is like one of the most villagey slots alive whe
I am also doing this!Watching the thread like
![]()
(In a positive and loving way)
actually i want to
unyeet SAR
yeet Waspy
@Animal Midwife
Here's the D1 math for those wondering:
I'm as equally interested in Wasp as I am genny, so I'll join you
Also the math says it's Wasp, more than it says it's genny.
Unyeet genny
Yeet Wasp
@Animal Midwife @kaydubs @supershorty
here zenges was placed in early danger until i started the waspy wagon which zenges followedDay 2 Yeet Tally
Dubz (1) - samac 14
SAR () -
genny () -
Zenge (2) - Spurs 10, kcalb 4
Clem (1) - Santy 8
Wasp (2) - fruit 11, Zenge 14
6/15
yeet closed in ~23.5 hours
clems is now in danger with waspy and zengesDay 2 Yeet Tally
Dubz (1) - samac 21
SAR () -
genny () -
Zenge (2) - Spurs 13, kcalb 5
Clem (2) - Santy 15, SAR 14
Wasp (2) - fruit 11, Zenge 18
7/15
yeet closed in ~23 hours
waspy wagon disintegrated slightly with clems in the leadDay 2 Yeet Tally
Dubz (1) - samac 36
SAR () -
genny () -
Zenge (2) - Spurs 15, kcalb 5
Clem (3) - Santy 23, SAR 14, Zenge 35
Wasp (1) - fruit 12
7/15
yeet closed in ~22 hours
HARD AGREEbut reject daylight saving time forever, so i'm pretending that doesn't exist for today
see this is acceptable to me if we stay in the time we just changed to permanently. no more sun setting at 4 pm please and thank youBut what if daylight saving without converting back to standard so we stop timey-wimey changey-wangey
Always a joy!apop if I'm not back on before the day ends it's been a pleasure thunderdoming with you
clems is still at 3 although samacs then votes waspyDay 2 Yeet Tally
Dubz () -
SAR (1) - Spurs 32
genny () -
Zenge (1) - kcalb 5
Clem (3) - Santy 37, SAR 14, Zenge 50
Wasp (2) - fruit 13, samac 53
Santy (1) - Clem 31
8/15
yeet closed in ~21.5 hours
the bold still sounds very strange to meAww poor moon, she was just killed in our concurrent game (which ended overnight with my death as well.)
Couple notes:
I know everyone wants to hear from me andI didn't hit minimumbut I'm both a night owl West Coaster with spotty day time availability and confused by this site. There's so much nonsense to scroll past, I am definitely just glazed with all the signatures, gifs, and the like. I did not read the final 10 pages of posts on Day 1 because it was too much.
@fruitsalad I use she/her but I really don't care what you use. However, for everyone, I am not used to being shortened to "squee" so I may or may not register that as me
Overall thoughts on Day 1: I don't think that it's possible to read guilt or not on Day 1, I think you just kill someone and read the chips that fall. A wolf is always exciting but doesn't always make it easy to track votes. Also, I am under the impression that I can call up vote scores on command? Or is that just an MU thing? I think this is my first time on a forum and makes me realize how little time I've really spent on the interwebs
Day 2 Yeet Tally
Dubz () -
SAR (1) - Spurs 37
genny () -
Zenge (1) - kcalb 5
Clem (3) - Santy 38, SAR 14, Zenge 54
Wasp (2) - fruit 13, samac 53
Santy (1) - Clem 33
8/15
yeet closed in ~20.5 hours
Why are we hunting Clem?
I understand the wariness of Wasp - our fellow player declares her the perfect Werewolf player as she is damn near unreadable
okay, i think i have enough posts to vote. gonna start with good ol' second voter theory
yeet rae
i can't tell who moved or not - all i can see/know how to find is the final vote. we have a site theory that the second position is the easiest to hide in. i don't know if it holds up or not, but it's as good as place as any to start voting on Day 2, the worst of all days
Yeet Rae
queeqs votes raes and cited the second voter theoryDay 2 Yeet Tally
Dubz () -
SAR (1) - Spurs 45
genny () -
Zenge (1) - kcalb 5
Clem (3) - Santy 38, SAR 14, Zenge 58
Wasp (2) - fruit 13, samac 53
Santy (1) - Clem 33
rae (1) - Mrs Queequeg 14
9/15
yeet closed in ~20 hours
so it seems that queeqs is referring that Santy is the counterwagon to kitz and queeqs believed raes is hiding in the counterwagon and voted thereFinal Day 1 Yeet Tally
Clem () -
Santy (4) - Clem 13, rae 34, Zenge 58, kitz 26
moon () -
fruit (1) - genny 20
Kcalb () -
Zenge () -
beans (1) - Dubz 82
Dubz () -
Wasp () -
SAR (2) - Wasp 14, Spurs 119
kitz (7) - Kcalb 49, beans 38, fruit 30, Santy 102, samac 84, toberto 42, moon 54
15/17
Missing: mrsqueequeg 8, SAR 37
Unofficial Day 2 Yeet Tally
Dubz (1) - Mrs Queequeg 26
SAR (1) - Spurs
genny (5) -Santy, beans, Zenge, fruit, toby
Zenge () -
Clem (2) - SAR 14, samac 53,
Wasp (2) - Dubz 57, kcalb 17
Santy () -
rae () -
11/15
Missing: @Clem J , @_rae_ , @genny , @The Wasp
Leading: @genny
yeet closed in ~6 hours
NOTE: hammer is 8, so genny is getting close
unyeet Genny
Yeet The Wasp
Yeah sure
Unyeet Clem
Yeet wasp
waspy wagon started to disintegrate until toby suddenly deepwolfed and accelerated the waspy wagon, which samacs followed until santy vetoed itI will probably be vetoing Wasp as a wagon fwiw
Def more wolfy than both based on personal posts/approach
FRom kitz posts I see them having more equity with Clem.
And generally not to pleased with general day direction so far which is also prompting me to try to shout genny more and see if they can become a wagon or there is resistance to it
oh we had santy's earlier resistance to waspy
I'm on the fence between wasp and clem. I agree with santy's analysis that clem x kitz make a lot of sense as a wolf pair. I agree less with zenge's take that we need to kill clem bc he's not going to be helpful later
explain in a great amount of detail how you ended up on genny temporarily in D2 despite being on the fence between waspy and clemsIs wasp TWTBW? Because I think toby made a good point earlier - would a wolf list their partner as their only townread? Wasp would have had to know that would look bad if kitz flipped.
Like nothing wasp has done is making me village read her but I don't think I can say she's more paired with kitz than clem is
Unofficial Day 2 Yeet Tally
Dubz (1) - Mrs Queequeg 26
SAR () -
genny (1) -Santy
Zenge () -
Clem (3) - SAR 14, Zenge 61, samac 53,
Wasp (4) - fruit 13, Dubz 57, Spurs 62, kcalb 17
Santy () -
rae () -
9/15
Leading: wasp
yeet closed in ~18.5 hours
Unofficial Day 2 Yeet Tally
Dubz (1) - Mrs Queequeg 26
SAR (1) - Spurs
genny (2) -Santy, fruit
Zenge () -
Clem (3) - SAR 14, Zenge 61, samac 53,
Wasp (2) - Dubz 57, kcalb 17
Santy () -
rae () -
9/15
Leading: @Clem J , technically
yeet closed in ~9.25 hours
This makes 86 posts for me... so, I'm probably gonna take a break for a bit.
Much as I would enjoy being right on my original Clem read, I still don't like his wagon. Wasp is pretty low-hanging fruit.
So I would like to ask everyone to comment specifically on a binary genny/SAR choice.
between genny and SAR I'd flip genny. I think that would be very informative
following up with this, since clems and waspy were in the lead, so why did you focus specifically on spurs question on genny/SAR binary choice?
##unyeet rae
yeet dubz##
wait this is a very weird toby post looking back at itSomething about not being fully integrated into the came but recognising that wild zoo is called dubz unnerves me because I’m mostly caught up and integrated and it took me a while to realise let alone actually call them dubz
Makes me think is a wolfchat tell
so beans prioritizes genny over waspy/clems due to concerns that genny may be flying under the radarSee I feel like genny hasn't contributed as much to the thread as SAR has, and genny was never really a point of contention at EOD. So we have some data on SAR (her voting/unvoting patterns, how the EOD board votes flipped around with her up for contention, some interactions with kitz, etc.) but not as much on genny. Flipping genny could help us figure out if there really is some under the radar wolfing going on and, if she flips village, it might points us back in SAR/clem/wasp's direction.
If SAR flips village I don't know that that's super informative about genny. You know what I mean?
Does that make sense?
posted for referenceWasp is the apoptosis of this game
waspy wagon now disintegrated, so will conclude D2 analysisDay 2 Yeet Tally
Dubz (1) - Mrs Queequeg 26
SAR (2) - Spurs 112, fruit 42
genny (4) - Santy 70, beans 20, Zenge 94, Toby 48
Zenge () -
Clem (3) - SAR 15, samac 101, Dubz 93
Wasp (1) - kcalb 34
Santy () -
rae () -
11/15
yeet closed in ~4 hours
here in D3, beans voted toby while queeqs didn't vote at all. bussing can't be ruled out given how hard zenges went after toby, so D3 analysis isn't informativeFinal Day 3 Yeet Tally
rae () -
genny () -
Clem (3) - Spurs 88, kc 45, Toby 47
Toby (6) - Zenge 64, Dubz 56, Clem 34, rae 56, genny 41, beans 40
QQ () -
Spurs (1) - fruit 41
10/12
Missing: QQ 19, samac 120
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.