Tennesse rejections

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

fadingstars

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know people have already received invitations to interview from UT last week, but has anyone received a rejection from them yet? I have yet to hear back from them either way.
 
I know people have already received invitations to interview from UT last week, but has anyone received a rejection from them yet? I have yet to hear back from them either way.

I haven't heard anything from them either, I'm out-of-state😕
 
I just got a rejection email today.
I have a friend who hasn't heard anything yet either.
 
I'm getting a little worried, because I haven't heard anything from them yet either...I am also out of state. What's that supposed to mean? Jeez, talk about cutting it short. I guess a call on Monday is in order. 🙁