streptmutan

10+ Year Member
Nov 22, 2007
Status
Dental Student
Has anyone that has been notified of acceptance to University of Tennessee CoD received their acceptance packet via snail mail yet? I am still waiting and getting anxious... anyone?...:eek: I thought i would feel great JUSt Knowing that i am in, but i guess i need to know that my name is in the computer system for true comfort?
thanks

rollredroll

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 3, 2007
Dixieland
Status
Pre-Dental
how did you find out then?

streptmutan

10+ Year Member
Nov 22, 2007
Status
Dental Student
I called them last week.

About the Ads

streptmutan

10+ Year Member
Nov 22, 2007
Status
Dental Student
thanks.. anybody else?

HOPE2009

10+ Year Member
Nov 23, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
Son, you've been banging out on the acceptances bro... congrats to you... Good too see that you are truly doing well with this cycle. Which schools are you considering and why? Im asking because it seems that we have applied to the some of the same schools, and I wanted to get some feedback. PM me if you like,

wannagetin09

10+ Year Member
Dec 12, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
To those of you accepted to UT congrats! pretty awesome accomplishment. Any how i was wondering if any of you have any pointers on the interview? what to wear? what to bring? Possible questions? my interview is in Jan and im freakin out. Not studyin for my finals and tryin to find ways to occupy my time to keep me from studyin and figure why not freak out about dental school for a few hours!

About the Ads