1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Tennessee acceptance packet?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by streptmutan, Dec 10, 2008.

1. streptmutan

2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Has anyone that has been notified of acceptance to University of Tennessee CoD received their acceptance packet via snail mail yet? I am still waiting and getting anxious... anyone?...:eek: I thought i would feel great JUSt Knowing that i am in, but i guess i need to know that my name is in the computer system for true comfort?
    thanks

2. rollredroll

5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    how did you find out then?

3. streptmutan

2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    I called them last week.

4. Andre3k

5+ Year Member

Dentist
    I got mine in the mail Monday.

5. streptmutan

2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    thanks.. anybody else?

6. HOPE2009

Pre-Dental
    Son, you've been banging out on the acceptances bro... congrats to you... Good too see that you are truly doing well with this cycle. Which schools are you considering and why? Im asking because it seems that we have applied to the some of the same schools, and I wanted to get some feedback. PM me if you like,

7. wannagetin09

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    To those of you accepted to UT congrats! pretty awesome accomplishment. Any how i was wondering if any of you have any pointers on the interview? what to wear? what to bring? Possible questions? my interview is in Jan and im freakin out. Not studyin for my finals and tryin to find ways to occupy my time to keep me from studyin and figure why not freak out about dental school for a few hours!