Tennessee acceptance packet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

streptmutan

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone that has been notified of acceptance to University of Tennessee CoD received their acceptance packet via snail mail yet? I am still waiting and getting anxious... anyone?...:eek: I thought i would feel great JUSt Knowing that i am in, but i guess i need to know that my name is in the computer system for true comfort?
thanks

Members don't see this ad.

how did you find out then?

Members don't see this ad :)
Son, you've been banging out on the acceptances bro... congrats to you... Good too see that you are truly doing well with this cycle. Which schools are you considering and why? Im asking because it seems that we have applied to the some of the same schools, and I wanted to get some feedback. PM me if you like,

To those of you accepted to UT congrats! pretty awesome accomplishment. Any how i was wondering if any of you have any pointers on the interview? what to wear? what to bring? Possible questions? my interview is in Jan and im freakin out. Not studyin for my finals and tryin to find ways to occupy my time to keep me from studyin and figure why not freak out about dental school for a few hours!