Tennessee Housing?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ark413

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just looking for any advice as I am looking for a place to stay the next four years. Everyone says Mud Island but which specific apartments are most students using. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated. A good place is important but i'd also like to find a place that is somewhat reasonable as well.

I have a guy I'm planning on rooming with, so I'm looking for a 2 bedroom.

Thanks for the help...

Members don't see this ad.

I am also looking to stay on Mudd Island. I've heard that Island Park Apartments was nice, so I just applied there so far. Apparently, you have to get on the waitlist with these apartment complexes because there are so many people that want to stay there. Try doing an apartment search at apartmentguide.com and apartmentfinder.com. Those are some really good sites. If you have the time and resources, try actually visiting the area in person to find a nice place. I am from out of state and really need to go visit again in person. I hope that helps a little.

Thanks. I am probably heading up there Thursday, but I just wanted to have some places in mind.

Members don't see this ad :)
Do you guys know when classes start?

I'm going to be living at Belle Harbour (formerly the Grove). For the same price as the Island, it's MUCH nicer and they have like a 100% resident maintenance satisfaction report. And that report came from an independent website, not from them.

I will be staying at Island Park right next door to Belle Harbour.