Tennessee HSC- any word?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I interviewed in November as well. They said we won't find out if we are accepted until 1/30/2016. If we aren't accepted in the first pool then it may be later than that.

What did you think of the program?
 
Drat. I seemed to have gotten their date confused with another and I began to panic.

I loved the school and I really liked the program! Of everywhere, their student/teacher relationships were really great. The students seemed to really respect and like their professors (the whole first name basis confused me at first, hah)! I would love to go to school in Memphis. What did you think?