Tennessee state program discord

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted797640

Hello future PTs!

I'm a current student in my last semester of my 1st year. Just wanted to post this to see if anyone on here was accepted to TSU's DPT program or is planning on applying to the program in the future. If so you are welcome to join a Discord server I have for our program there are some first years and second years in the discord (we use it to study and share info with each course having its own section). You can get this as an app on desktop or phone app. Please comment or PM :)

Members don't see this ad.

Do you mind sharing some pros and cons of this school?

Do you mind sharing some pros and cons of this school?

Sure,

Pros: Price, availability of professors (they will help you whenever you'd like and will also spend time after class going over things you don't understand, you don't just feel like a number), location (Nashville is nice)

Cons: The school itself seems underfunded this is not a PT school problem but one for TSU as a whole so the facilities are older and a bit run down, some courses are harder and more in depth than needed or required in other programs such as pharmacology and differential diagnosis since these are taught by an MD.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
If possible, could you please share some insight into the interview process. I recently got an invite to interview for the program and was wondering if there were any out of the ordinary questions. Could you also provide some insight into the on the spot essay?
Thank you!

Hello future PTs!

I'm a current student in my last semester of my 1st year. Just wanted to post this to see if anyone on here was accepted to TSU's DPT program or is planning on applying to the program in the future. If so you are welcome to join a Discord server I have for our program there are some first years and second years in the discord (we use it to study and share info with each course having its own section). You can get this as an app on desktop or phone app. Please comment or PM :)
I would like to be added!