Tennessee State University DPT Class of 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jessierose24

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have accepted my invitation to start the DPT program at TSU this summer and I am hoping to connect with some classmates before the program kicks off. I'm kicking around the idea of starting a facebook page for our class but wanted to see if anyone on here responds first. Looking forward to talking with you soon.

Jessica

Members don't see this ad.

You may want to check on their accred. before you accept. I was told they lost theirs.

Where did you see this? I'm still showing they are accredited as far as CAPTE is concerned...I can't find anything about them losing accreditation....

Members don't see this ad :)
Found one other person so far who will be attending... We started a Facebook group soooooooo if you're part of the TSU class of 2016 lets get connected!'

I have accepted my invitation to start the DPT program at TSU this summer and I am hoping to connect with some classmates before the program kicks off. I'm kicking around the idea of starting a facebook page for our class but wanted to see if anyone on here responds first. Looking forward to talking with you soon.

Jessica

Hey I just recently got notified of acceptance for classes starting June 3rd this afternoon and was wondering if I could PM you on questions?

Sure can... Or you can join our Facebook page... TSU DPT Class of 2016...

I also heard something about TSU being on probation and that they will lose accreditation if they do not correct their program, but the website showing PT school accreditation says they are good till 2019...I was hoping to attend TSU after May 2015... I hope what I heard was wrong...

Also how hard was it for those who got accepted to TSU... like how competitive was it... I am sitting at a 3.55 overall gpa, but have little job shadowing hours.... I do plan to do an internship as part of my degree in Health and Human performance....