Tentative application calender

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AZFutureDoc

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, I have a big question about how the app cycle works. All my OTs are in and my AMCAS is done. I will submit it June 4th. Lets say it is verified in one week. Here comes my question. Once it is verified and I endorse it, can schools immediately begin looking at my app? or is there a gap between getting verified and the app getting sent out? Seems like I've heard from one person that its instant and from another that no matter what, schools don't get them till mid July.

thx

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, I have a big question about how the app cycle works. All my OTs are in and my AMCAS is done. I will submit it June 4th. Lets say it is verified in one week. Here comes my question. Once it is verified and I endorse it, can schools immediately begin looking at my app? or is there a gap between getting verified and the app getting sent out? Seems like I've heard from one person that its instant and from another that no matter what, schools don't get them till mid July.

thx

Sorry for being asian, but Calendar is spelled worngeasdagadf in your title.

Sorry for being asian, but Calendar is spelled worngeasdagadf in your title.

Thats what happens when I'm not checking my spelling. I did not know that I had to look over everything I wrote on the internet asking people questions.

You are not made any smarter because you corrected someone's spelling on the interweb. Sorry.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thats what happens when I'm not checking my spelling. I did not know that I had to look over everything I wrote on the internet asking people questions.

You are not made any smarter because you corrected someone's spelling on the interweb. Sorry.

Schools either get real time updates or batch updates from AMCAS. It depends on the school. Your AMCAS confirmation is more likely to come in a day or two if you submit on the first day. You should receive your first secondaries very quickly.

I award you two internets for your punctuality.

Thank you. So depending on which school, some could theoretically see them on June 6th maybe? If I'm verified on June 5th? Whereas other schools may wait until there are a lot of apps for that school to begin reviewing them.

Thanks again for the helpfullality.

Thank you. So depending on which school, some could theoretically see them on June 6th maybe? If I'm verified on June 5th? Whereas other schools may wait until there are a lot of apps for that school to begin reviewing them.

Thanks again for the helpfullality.

They don't wait for a specific number, they just do it on a schedule, e.g. every wednesday or every other day, or every day at 5... or whatever they decide to do. Some see it right away...

But yeah you get the just of it...

Aren't helpfullalities on the new Mortal Kombat game?

hmmm haven't given it a play yet. Anyways, thanks for the help. I'm going to be full time at an AIDS clinic in the Dominican Republic the rest of the summer with a Columbia med program so I guess Ill be filling out secs while I'm there!