Terason usmart tablet

Started by olafa
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

olafa

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The newest US from Terason comes with a 15 - 4 frequency probe, they are selling it with the premise that a curvilinear probe may not be required unless doing alot of hips. At my skill level I prefer hips with fluro- i am curious as to what have others found to be the case with this probe. I plan to use for a mixture of MSK and pain
thanks
 
good spectrum of coverage, from superficial to moderately deep but depends on what you do - diagnostic ultrasound or interventional. I use a curvilinear for interventional as resolution is not good enough for diagnostic purposes