terrestrial biomes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tRNA

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
ok I have been spending too much time trying to memorize where on earth can these terrestrial biomes be found, forexample, temprate grassland in south africa, puszta of hungary, argentina, urguay,....

are the land regions given by kaplan for each of these terrestrial biomes enough??? because scaum hardly lists any and campbell bio has tons of lists for each.....plz say kaplan is enough cuz i don't wanna memorize them from campbell:(

Members don't see this ad.

ok I have been spending too much time trying to memorize where on earth can these terrestrial biomes be found, forexample, temprate grassland in south africa, puszta of hungary, argentina, urguay,....

are the land regions given by kaplan for each of these terrestrial biomes enough??? because scaum hardly lists any and campbell bio has tons of lists for each.....plz say kaplan is enough cuz i don't wanna memorize them from campbell:(
I don't know for sure because I didn't get any problems related to biomes on real DAT...but on Topscore there was one problem about biomes and Kaplan was not enough..I think schaum's might be enough....but not sure..

Yea, if you know the ones in schaums and kaplan, that should be more than enough!

Most question asked on the DAT are probably like what biome has constant rainfall, with many different species (vague question but just trying to give you an example).
--Tropical