SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

terrestrial biomes

Discussion in 'DAT Discussions' started by tRNA, May 10, 2007.

1. tRNA

tRNA Member 10+ Year Member

Apr 28, 2005
    ok I have been spending too much time trying to memorize where on earth can these terrestrial biomes be found, forexample, temprate grassland in south africa, puszta of hungary, argentina, urguay,....

are the land regions given by kaplan for each of these terrestrial biomes enough??? because scaum hardly lists any and campbell bio has tons of lists for each.....plz say kaplan is enough cuz i don't wanna memorize them from campbell:(

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. ficha

ficha 5+ Year Member

May 5, 2007
    I don't know for sure because I didn't get any problems related to biomes on real DAT...but on Topscore there was one problem about biomes and Kaplan was not enough..I think schaum's might be enough....but not sure..

4. Lonely Sol

Lonely Sol cowgoesmoo fan! 10+ Year Member

Dec 13, 2005
    Atlanta, GA
    Yea, if you know the ones in schaums and kaplan, that should be more than enough!

Most question asked on the DAT are probably like what biome has constant rainfall, with many different species (vague question but just trying to give you an example).
    --Tropical

5. tRNA

tRNA Member 10+ Year Member

Apr 28, 2005
    what a relief, thanks lonely :)