1. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice

terrestrial biomes

Discussion in 'DAT Discussions' started by tRNA, May 10, 2007.

1. tRNA

tRNA Member

ok I have been spending too much time trying to memorize where on earth can these terrestrial biomes be found, forexample, temprate grassland in south africa, puszta of hungary, argentina, urguay,....

are the land regions given by kaplan for each of these terrestrial biomes enough??? because scaum hardly lists any and campbell bio has tons of lists for each.....plz say kaplan is enough cuz i don't wanna memorize them from campbell:(

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. ficha

Pre-Dental
    I don't know for sure because I didn't get any problems related to biomes on real DAT...but on Topscore there was one problem about biomes and Kaplan was not enough..I think schaum's might be enough....but not sure..

4. Lonely Sol

Lonely Sol cowgoesmoo fan!

Pre-Dental
    Yea, if you know the ones in schaums and kaplan, that should be more than enough!

Most question asked on the DAT are probably like what biome has constant rainfall, with many different species (vague question but just trying to give you an example).
    --Tropical

5. tRNA

tRNA Member

what a relief, thanks lonely :)